LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ruth Cassidy in String Theory Rhinebeck

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Ruth Cassidy agree to play with some string, like a kitten. And just like a kitten it turns painful for her without warning. She is wearing a black top and super shiny hose. I wrap this poor girl in so much string you'd think she was a kite. I wrap it around her bare breasts and then lay her facedown on the rug. Once her legs are tied suped tight, I fold them into a painful hogtie, flexing her muscles and crushing them with the twine. She gets gagged too, of course.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 463.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruth Cassidy in String Theory

Ariel Anderssen continues the challenge Lohman

Ariel Anderssen really should be coming over a lot more! What a lot of fun she is! Whenever there is a camera, she just starts talking to it. Even when it is just the camera in our living room (waiting area), Ariel just keeps talking about how she feels and what she thinks about the tight chastity gear she is wearing.
Duration: 5:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11664kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 515.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen continues the challenge

Lila Lasher and Elizabeth Andrews in: How two hot secretaries cool down Casco

I was sitting at my desk writing out a memo to the other Secretaries when Ms. Lila Lasher entered my office. I always enjoy seeing Ms. Lasher and already knew why she was coming to visit me. The air conditioner was broken and all the Secretaries were sweating to , that happened to be what the memo I was writing was about. It could be up to a week before the handy man was able to order the new parts for the compressor, at least that is what the Boss had told me. I relayed the message to Lila and she groaned in agony. I was burning up in the sweater dress I was wearing. Yesterday the air conditioner had worked fine, it had even been a little too cool in the office.I suggested to Lila that we find a way to cool ourselves down, first off by taking our clothes off. I let Ms. Lasher pull my dress over my head to reveal a very tight black shiny slip. I did to same with her and was very impressed with the sheer tan slip she was wearing underneath her red sheath dress. She never failed to surprise me with the naughty little things she wore under her office attire. I rubbed my hands over her body enjoying the sensation of the pantyhose. I lingered at her nipples giving them a pinch. Lila ran her hands all over my body and parts lower on my body started to tingle.
Duration: 18:14
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4251kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 584.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lila Lasher and Elizabeth Andrews in: How two hot secretaries cool down

A horrible day at the office Pahokee

After getting almost no sleep at all, Misha had to get up to go to work! We did not even realise that when we went to belt her, but she has a day job at an office and life goes on, with or without chastity belt. If she wanted to get the cash at the end of the 10 day Chastity Deal, Misha just had to go to the office.
Carefully selecting a loose and wide dress, still complaining, Misha tried to make up for lost time (she almost overslept, because it takes more than one night to get used to sleeping in a chastity belt). We have to say, it is one of the best dresses we have ever seen hiding a chastity belt. The white sash is a perfect cover! Seeing her getting out of bed, and watching her whine in her tiny voice, made us realise how tightly we belted her. Misha’s body is fantastic, even more so in a chastity belt, and the rigid anal strap makes her ass even more perky. Paul couldn’t keep his hands off her!
Where a lot of girls might have given up (the first day is always the hardest), Misha is constantly convinced by her boyfriend to continue the Deal. When we found out she had actually gone to the office in the belt (we expected her calling in sick or another excuse), we rushed to the couple’s house to wait for her return. Paul, a personal fitness trainer, was already in the garden working on his laptop.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 353.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A horrible day at the office

Adara Jordin - First Day With The Boss Munford

Its Adaras first day at DiD and shes off to meet Mr Big Boss for her review. Grabbing some rope Mr Big Boss wastes no time in introducing himself, moving around the desk and binding her hands tightly behind her back. More rope is added encircling her elbows and binding them tightly together as she shifts her weight back and forth in the new, very high heels she bought for this job. A huge mouth packing is shoved into her mouth wich she readily accepts and Mr Big Boss winds microfoam around her head sealing the wadding in. Adara is then moved to the floor where her ankles are bound together as she kneels on the carpet. Mr Big Boss then tells her he has some things he has to go take care of and leaves her kneeling on the carpet. Eventually Adara moves to the floor and starts struggling in earnest feeling the tight wrapping of rope around her limbs and the compression of the gag. Eventually Mr Big Boss returns and adds a hogtie rope to Adaras situation before giving her a few gropes before heading off to his lunch break. Adara wiggles around on the floor showing off her pantyhose clad ass, high heels, and endurance in bondage.
Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4156kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 533.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara Jordin - First Day With The Boss

Время генерации страницы 0.10941 секунды с 9 запросами