Old 07-15-2021, 06:01 AM   #11722
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Russian Slaves Larchmont

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Two prostitutes are in trouble. The chubby one with dark blonde hair receives a bit of hand spanking while standing up from the older pervy guy we all know. Then a physical exam of both of them, which I find rather unappealing due to the (dyed) redhead's numerous labial piercings (fortunately, we can't see them during her punishment.) Basically, the movie starts for me at the 16 minute mark. Cue jacked, rapist-looking gentleman and his cane, with pervy older colleague standing by to watch the festivities.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves

Ariel Marie and the Corrupt Detective Warners

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Detective Andrews has a warrant for Ariel Marie's arrest and when she knocks on the door she finds her quarry dressed in shiny pants and high heel boots. This definitely interests Detective Andrews because she loves dressing the same way. This hatches a plan in her mind and after searching her and arresting her she leads her out handcuffed and places her in the back of her squad car. Buckling her in and securing her in the back seat Detective Andrews is able to buckle her in and drive off. She circles a bit before returning to the rear of the property at Ariel's house and opens the door to make a deal with her. She either goes along with the bondage and play that Detective Andrews wants or she can go to jail. Ariel reluctantly agrees and ends up ring gagged and strapped in the back seat of the car. She struggles a bit before Detective Andrews returns to caress her body, remove her blindfold and leg bondage and lead her handcuffed and ring gagged captive back to her own house for the fun to continue.
Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4124kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 469.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Marie and the Corrupt Detective

Alisa – getting ready Kalmar

When Alisa did her Casting, I received so many emails to get her back! Not just from Polish people, but from everywhere in the world. It seems you really love Alisa! I admit, the first Polish Chastity Babe is pretty hot! She has an amazing body, which looks even better locked in a chastity belt!
When she was in Holland again recently, I messaged her to drop by again. I wanted to give her a nice surprise! I didn’t tell her yet, but my idea of a surprise for Alisa was to make her spend an afternoon in a prison cell, belted and in full restraints, chained by her collar to the wall. I was sure she would not expect that, she is not the kind of woman who has ever done anything like that!
When she arrived, I still didn’t tell her what the surprise would be. I just locked her in a belt and collar and told her to get ready for her surprise. Girls take a long time to get ready, and Alisa still had to do her hair and makeup, and she even brought some nice lingerie to wear. She didn’t know her surprise would not require any lingerie, but I just let her get on with it. It is so nice to watch a belted girl get ready! Especially one with spectacular curves like Alisa!
Do you think I managed to lock her in restraints and chain her to the wall in a prison cell after she finished her makeup and hair? Alisa really isn’t the type to do things like that, and she is a very strong willed woman. Check out the next update (on Friday) to see what happened!
Duration: 7:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13864kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 727.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisa – getting ready

Morning Wood Part Two - Nicki Blue, PD Pinehill

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Nicki Blue has nothing left to give PD except her tears and her service. He has stripped her down so that her exposure is obvious. If she has any dignity left he will strip that away soon, too. Her pussy is wet, but it is hard to tell if it is the pain or the humiliation that is getting her so hot. PD has no interest in letting her feel good today. When he is done tormenting her he has some work around the yard that needs to be done. She is going to need to perform well in everything if she has any hope of earning her clothes back.
Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morning Wood Part Two - Nicki Blue, PD

Faces Series Christy Cindy's Private Session With Ms. Burns Maybrook

Ms. Burns spanks Cindy to tears for the first time on camera during a private session.

Total size: 533.4 MB in 7 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Faces Series Christy Cindy's Private Session With Ms. Burns

Время генерации страницы 0.05543 секунды с 9 запросами