View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 06:04 AM   #11731
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ariel X Germansville

I've known Ariel for years, and every time we work together I push her just a little harder than the time before. She is a sex kitten who only enjoys pleasure when preceded by pain. The more I abuse her, the more powerful her orgasms are. She endures waxing, flogging, caning, nipple torture, and an overpowering amount of electricity just to receive her reward for being a good pain slut. I put her in a severe suspension with all of her weight pressing her chest into my ropes and shortening her breath, which leads up to an even more intense orgasm. Ariel is one of a small breed of slaves that can take this kind of torture and feel satisfied after the day is complete.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:01
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 683.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X

Her Ass Is Mine - Skin Diamond Valders

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
What starts out as a simple wrists behind the back tie turns into a experience in total control.
One moment she's on her knees and gagged, the next, she's rolled onto her stomach, hogtied and helpless with heels on and pussy spread.
Once her warm up is over, she's tied face down ass high in the air and bound tight so the flesh between her thighs will be extra sensitive for what's coming next.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 331.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Ass Is Mine - Skin Diamond

Frightened Captive Tries to Escape - Lorelei Swayzee

Release Year: 2021
She wears a red ballgag and we get a nice close-up of her crotchrope. She uses those big, sad brown eyes to their fullest but this has no effect on her heartless captor.
Duration: 21:22
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5715kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frightened Captive Tries to Escape - Lorelei

Pepper Sterling and Elizabeth Andrews - Lunch break bondage fun Fort Dick

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
It was Friday and most of the secretaries took a long lunch. The executives usually left work around noon to go play golf. I decided to stay in for lunch that day. Pepper choose to take lunch in as well. She finished her's early and spent the rest of the time under my desk as I enjoyed my lunch. I let Pepper out from under my desk and decided to reward her for a job well done. Until I realized that she had wiped her lips across my pantyhose. Now, I was going to make her work for her reward. I grabbed some rope tied her wrists behind her back and then her elbows. I made her face me and I unbuttoned Pepper's white blouse. Her big natural breasts spilled over her black bra and I couldn't help but grab a handful of her bosom. I added a rope around her waist and cinched her arms tight to her body. After I was done tying the rope, I pulled her pencil skirt up to get a better look at her leg. I ran my hands down her silky pantyhose. Pepper seemed like she was enjoying herself a little too much so I decided to make her a little more uncomfortable.
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4079kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper Sterling and Elizabeth Andrews - Lunch break bondage fun

A walk with Vina Victory Mills

This Chastity Deal with Vina is so nice, she is in good spirits, even if she has been locked in the most metal ever! Collar, belt, bra, and thigh bands! She is so cute, and a little afraid that people will hear the noise of the thigh bands.
They are indeed very noisy, because of two things: the chains that attach them to the belt have extra bits dangling from them (because Vina is quite short), and the big padlock locking her thighs together also makes a lot of noise. Every step is a rattle, like she is shaking something under her clothes. But would anyone know what this rattling-swishy sound is?
There were many people around as the sun was out for the first time this year in Holland. But no one seemed to care about this little girl with the short dress and the big scarf. I always say: the only people who know what this sound is, are probably into chastity themselves. So there is not really any risk of getting noticed, except when I asked Vina to lift her dress or lower her scarf.
Vina is so impossibly cute, you just have to see this video! She was very excited, and even more so after we returned from our walk! For her, it is quite a daring thing to do, keep that in mind! Enjoy!
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11682kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 775.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A walk with Vina

Время генерации страницы 0.03001 секунды с 9 запросами