Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bdsm Most Popular 4 girls for tickling chaos! Upsala

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy
Video language: English
Chaotic tickling is going on with four beautiful models. You might know some of them already.From left to right (from the last scene) – Zita, Tiffany, Twerk dancer, and Sally.Girls will first undergo intense tickling lying on the bed. They are all ticklish and laugh chaotically. A beautiful sight!
Then they lie on the stomach and we tickle their ticklish feet. Tiffany reacts sexually, trying to escape. Twerk dancer reacts to tickling very intensely. And the other girls are pleased and enjoy feet tickling.Towards the end, the girls sit with their feet forward and each one receives a portion of tickling.
This is one of the first videos with these models. Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 581.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular 4 girls for tickling chaos!

Raquel Roper in Hunted Milton Village

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
They pay me well for what I do. I don't know what this woman did but I've been hired to make sure she pays. It takes all kinds: some look innocent, some not so much. But in the end, they get what they deserve. This poor girl. I almost feel sorry for her. She runs from me, as if she can get away. But I'm never far behind. I grab her, take her to a big cage and put her on display. She gets fondled and prodded, the ropes cutting painfully into her. She is very uncomfortable. She is quite afraid. But that's just how it has to be for this poor damsel. She ends up bound naked in a smaller cage, stuck on one leg and teetering helplessly. Nobody can help her now...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:54
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raquel Roper in Hunted

Belle Davis, Serene Isley & Elizabeth Andrews in: Secretary Payback Coffeeville

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Belle Davis hadn't been with the company very long but she was already getting the reputation of being a trouble maker. I had asked the security guys to keep a close eye on her and to let me know if she was up to no good.... and today she was! Handsy Secretary Serene Isley and I were going to teach her a little lesson!
Duration: 20:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4231kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 649.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belle Davis, Serene Isley & Elizabeth Andrews in: Secretary Payback

A night in Latowski – belting Kirksey

Many members have asked if I will do more updates with the Latowski female belt. I borrowed it from the Latowski company years ago, and did a number of tests with the beautiful body shell prototype. Remember for example the time when Dominika locked Jenni C in the Latowski? Or the fitting of the belt and bra by Natalia Forrest? Awesome material, and favorite updates of many members.
The answer is clear: I only borrowed this unique prototype for a very short time in 2013. I sent it back to Latowski years ago. But there is one thing I did not show you yet: I did a little Chastity Deal to test the belt overnight. It is a very rigid clam shell belt, non adjustable, non resizable, made for a specific person. So finding the perfect model in such short time (before I had to return it) was going to be impossible. But the beautiful Tess Lyndon was a very good match for the belt, her body was almost perfect for it!
I really had to persuade her to sign the Deal. There wasn’t much time, and Tess Lyndon was the best option! My goal was to see if a girl could sleep in the Latowski belt, so the Deal would only be from evening to noon the next day (about 15 hours). That would also be about the maximum time because this belt is not really suitable for toilet visits. It is a prototype, granted, and there are many issues with the clam shell design: it shifts because it is rigid (when the girl is lying down or sitting), there is no secondary shield so the labia can protrude from the primary slot (quite painful because of the thin metal), and Tess could actually touch herself through the slot (but not very well).
Locking her in the Latowksi belt was a great experience however, clicking shut the integrated secure padlocks meant that she would have to spend the next 15 hours in this rigid metal shell! There was no option to quit (in the contract) but we all hoped she would be sleeping most of the 15 hours anyway. Enjoy this gorgeous girl in the most beautifully crafted belt!
Duration: 4:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11652kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A night in Latowski – belting

House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time Rocheport

It's that time again and Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. She has still not paid Bob his money and he is tired of her whining and complaining. It is time for some strict punishment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 805.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

Время генерации страницы 0.03552 секунды с 9 запросами