View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 06:06 AM   #11736
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Anahí – armbinder struggle South Berwick

Let’s not forget I have another cute Chastity Babe in my studio at least 2 days a week! My studio assistant Anahí is required to wear her ultra-tight red My-Steel whenever she comes and works for me in the studio. She doesn’t mind at all. In fact, she locks herself into it, it is the first thing she does when she arrives. But just cleaning and painting is not all she can do. She is a lovely model too!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 559.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anahí – armbinder struggle

Kitty LaRouge and Elizabeth Andrews - Disciplined by Ms Andrews Milford Center

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Kitty reports to Elizabeth's office for some reprimands. She's apparently been up to gossiping again about her co workers. Elizabeth can't have this and she intends to punish her strongly for her misdeeds. She turns her around and puts her arms behind her back taking a length of rope and wrapping her wrists and binding them behind her back. Next she's gagged with a large purple cloth and its held in with black vet wrap wrapped tightly around her head. Turning her around after the gag her elbows are tightly bound together next. Elizabeth then takes Kitty down to her knees and tightly binds her high heeled ankles together. She makes her crawl around a bit before taking her down to her belly and adding a new rope tightly hogtying her. Elizabeth doesn't leave any slack in the hogtie and laces it off. She tells Kitty to struggle for her and Kitty does her best to please Ms Andrews. Finally Elizabeth is off to run some company errands and leaves poor Kitty there to struggle for no audience. She returns only to tell poor Kitty that she's going off to have some lunch with a coworker and that she's going to leave her there for an hour or two depending on how she feels. Kitty endures the brutal hogtie as best she can the strain becoming evident on her body the longer it stays tied. She can only wonder and hope that Elizabeth returns to let her free of her punishment soon.
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4112kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 419.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty LaRouge and Elizabeth Andrews - Disciplined by Ms Andrews

Bdsm Most Popular New 21 yo and 37 yo girls Yummy ticklish feet in big stocks Kerens

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy
Video language: English
Two new models try foot tickling for the first time. Remarkably, you can not notice a big difference in their age, but in fact, it is huge.
Roxana is an attractive girl with beautiful eyes, sensitive feet, and a sexy, explosive laugh. We immediately see that she loves the thrill. She wears a top, jeans and white socks.Agnessa is a slightly modest and patient girl, but she is also tickling and her feet look no less attractive. She is barefoot, her feet are soft.I start by tickling Agnessa’s feet and warming her up, and then turn to Roxanne and tickle her through her socks, she reacts violently and is already looking forward to a merciless tickling. Then Susanna joins me and we tickle the girls’ feet together. Now I take off Roxana’s white socks and tickle her with .Further Susanna continues tickling, tormenting girls with her new sharp fingernails.Next, I tie Roxanne big toes together and add cream to the girls feet – we tickle them even more.After that, Susanna is alone with these delicious feet. And then I tie Agnessa’s big toes also.
Then we tickle their feet together using combs and massage brushes, and then an electric toothbrush. Towards the end, Susanna is having fun with their feet, and we are watching their lovely reaction.
Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12920kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular New 21 yo and 37 yo girls Yummy ticklish feet in big stocks

After I left Taiyuan

So Donna asked me to leave right after she was belted, to ‘give her some time alone’. I suppose she wanted to get used to the belt, and I left her in peace for the rest of the first day.
It turns out Donna still has her phone addiction, after she unpacked some of her things, she just chilled for most of the day, playing with her phone.
She was even spotted (by the static camera) taking a few selfies of her brand new chastity belt, but I haven’t been able to find out where she sent those. I think Donna has a friend (back in Italy) who knows about her Chastity Deal this time! That is good news, since it will give her some support during the more difficult moments!
Donna was super relaxed in her belt, considering it was only her first day, the My-Steel fit seems to cause her no problems, which is great news. Also, on my request, Donna got a few laser treatments to remove all hair that would be interfering with long term chastity. This time, she is super prepared, with no apparent problems, which will mean there will not have to be any significant cleaning or shaving breaks! Let’s hope all goes well! Donna’s future sure looks bright at the moment!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 333.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After I left

Angelica – mannequin challenge Qufu

Our One-Bar-Prison is generating a lot of buzz in the female bdsm community!! Is it really true? Can one bar hold a girl in place without any additional restraints? Is it really inescapable? Body builder submissive girl Angelica drove all the way from Germany to find out. This German girl is tough! She wanted to take on the challenge, and see for herself, as she was convinced she could escape from this device!! We just told her to bring her tallest heels (required for this challenge) and go for it! Angelica failed, and she really truly could not escape. She was stuck, and we told her to put her dress back on, so she could stand there for a while, like a life size mannequin.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 176.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelica – mannequin challenge

Время генерации страницы 0.03887 секунды с 9 запросами