LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Anna Lee - XXXX Gets More Than She Bargains For Oakesdale

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Anna enters David's office after he ordered a some companionship. She's wearing a sparkly tank top and leather pants along with some peep toe heels and hose. She totally misinterprets what he wants and moves around behind him and starts rubbing his shoulders. He's not interested in that kind of encounter however and he pulls her out from behind the desk and grabs some rope telling her that he's got some different tastes. He informs her that he's going to tie her up and gag her and she reluctantly goes along with it stating that it seems a little odd to her. Beginning with her wrists he binds them tightly together and Anna is visually uncomfortable with the situation, but she wants the money so she goes along with it even when he grabs a large white cloth and stuffs her mouth with it. Grabbing some microfoam tape he places it on her mouth and wraps it around her head sealing her gag in place. A few rounds of the tape and he's satisfied that she's tightly gagged enough. Grabbing more rope he has her sit down on his desk and gets down and starts binding her ankles together. She's growing more and more uncomfortable and lets him know when he asks if they're having fun yet by telling him no through the gag. With her ankles and wrists bound and a gag tightly applied David moves behind Anna and pulls her arms together behind her back even further in order to bind her elbows tightly together. With those cinched off and her bondage nearing completion he rolls her over onto her stomach and grabs another rope using it to pull her legs up to her ass in a tight hogtie. With that completed he starts telling her that she needs to do some wiggling and struggling because he likes to watch that. She starts complying a bit slowly at first not sure exactly how to do this since its way out of her comfort zone. Eventually she starts warming up to him after he gives her some encouragement by reminding her that she's there to do what he says. She moans through the gag at the growing discomfort she's experiencing and raises and lowers her ass showing off her curves well. He takes his leave of her for just a moment before coming back and telling her to show him some distress. After threatening to make her show off some more distress by moving her closer to the edge of the desk she manages to do a bit better in the struggling department. Not completely satisfied he heads off again leaving her bound, gagged, and thoroughly confused. She keeps struggling though because if there's one thing she's gonna get after all that it's her payday. Silently she thinks to herself that she's definitely not going this kinky again for a payday.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4114kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 374.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Lee - XXXX Gets More Than She Bargains For

Ariel Marie - Date Night Bondage Games Rollins

Ariel was really wanting David to tie her up and she'd dressed in a sexy silver dress and high heels and even gone so far as to stash some rope in the couch. After a bit of playfulness David finds the rope and agrees to bind Ariel tightly. Starting with her wrists she soon finds herself getting increasingly helpless. Elbows follow and soon Ariel is gagged with a purple cloth and white microfoam wrapped repeatedly around her head. She finds herself on the floor next where her ankles are bound and her skirt hiked up to show her panties off. David leaves her to get more rope and returns to find Ariel still struggling on the floor just where he left her. David returns and adds a sinister hair bondage to her bondage creating a strict hogtie. A bit of toying with her and rolling her around to grope her and David then takes his leave of her leaving her tightly bound and gagged on the floor wondering when he'll return and untie her.
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 429.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Marie - Date Night Bondage Games

300 updates – featuring Carrara! Dixonville

When I started this website, I never could have imagined that I would reach 300 updates! That’s a lot of girls in a lot of chastity belts!! It has been a great journey, and I feel proud and thankful for the support I have received from you!
I will continue to strive to make CB the best female chastity belt website on the internet, and I will do that by closing the best Chastity Deals with the most beautiful girls, and having the best and most diverse chastity devices that are out there. Always tight and adjusted to the girl, no fakes, no touching!
One brand was missing so far: the incredible Carrara Designs chastity devices from Belgium! Well, I just had to order one from the very kind Walter, who does such an excellent job of making extremely secure devices for girls and guys! This is his latest design: the Carrara female belt, which features an integrated high security padlock (key can not be copied), snap shut locking, and an built in rinsing system that will spray water from a little perforated hose onto the caged pussy, eliminating the need for cleaning breaks.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 324.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 300 updates – featuring Carrara!

Super bondage and domination for naked brunettes part 1 Armona

Two very beautiful brunettes in white panties and in white bras, with small tits, with sexy little asses and with hot bodies plus man in black t-shirt. Their tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the floor. Gag in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination and predicament for horny girls with wet pussies in the large room.
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6391kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage and domination for naked brunettes part 1

Elizabeth Andrews - double panty gagged, taped and vetrap hooded Ransom

I walk into my office for the day and notice there are a lot of things on my desk that weren't there when I left the day prior. One of the items was a collar that had a note on it for me not to leave me desk for the day. There was also a chain connected to my filing cabinet. I could only assume I was still under punishment and would be chained to my desk. Upon further inspection, there was always a pair of nipple clamps and a white envelope. So on top of being chained to my desk and nipple clamped, I would also have to do a gag for the research department. Oh joy! I went ahead and went through the contents of the envelope. There was 2 pair of panties. One pair was a bright red while the other was printed. There was also black vetrap, red electrical tape and a new tape I have never used before, a clear medical tape called blenderm.
Duration: 26:12
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4157kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 822.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - double panty gagged, taped and vetrap hooded

Время генерации страницы 0.07540 секунды с 9 запросами