View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 06:08 AM   #11742
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Arabella – locked boobs Depew

Please welcome Arabella to ChastityBabes! This British girl is pretty kinky and she has a perfect body for metal bondage! She came to this Casting, not knowing I had made a very special set of restraints for her: locking boob bands!
Now this doesn’t work on all Chastity Babes, that is one of the reaons I like Arabella so much. Her boobs are perfect, they can be locked up in metal and she is unable to take off these restraints without the keys.
They are the best looking boob bands I have ever used, very wide and sturdy, with neoprene padding of course. The problem is, Arabella had agreed to do a Casting in a chastity belt. When I locked her in a collar and wrist cuffs, she did not mind very much, even though that wasn’t really mentioned in our emails. But the boob bands… Arabella thought I was joking. She also thought she could take them off.
But these boob bands are tight! They have to be, otherwise they wouldn’t work. But Arabella was able to deal with them. She agreed to do a picture set to show the metal under her dress, and it was very nice to see her strip out of her dress to reveal the steel restraints. After a while I just left (pretending to get something), leaving the video camera running. Arabella was very confused. At first, she tried to slip off the boob bands, but when she found out she couldn’t (and I wasn’t coming back), she wandered the studio trying to find me.
Sure, that was a little mean, but I wanted her to spend some more time with her boobs locked up, to get used to these restraints I made for her. Arabella definitely needs to come back for a Chastity Deal. And yes, her boobs will be locked for the entire Deal. That is how much I like the look of them!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14607kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabella – locked boobs

Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock! Kecskemet

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore
We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place.
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Brenda Bound in One Leg and Complaining Childwold

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Brenda and I have been friends for a while now and we decided it was about time to start shooting together. She had taken a hiatus from shooting for a while and thought it would be nice to come back and start working again. So I decided to work her over but good. The position doesn't look terribly strenuous but she admitted to it being a little bit of a workout after all her time out of rope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda Bound in One Leg and Complaining

AJ Marion in Encasement Lecontes Mills

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
AJ and Mr. Ogre grab some pantyhose and decide that it's been entirely too long since they'd done an encasement together. The video opens up with AJ wearing some super tight undershorts and a black bra with black velvety heels. The pantyhose are put over her arms, one at a time, and her head comes out the top. A single leg of the second pair comes up over her legs as one sheath. The excess is cut off and turned into a mask.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1200x900, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 576.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Marion in Encasement

Bdsm Most Popular Agata's ticklish nipples hot tickling and licking her body by Marica North Concord

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy
Agata is a ticklee now and Marica is going to tickling her body with pleasure. Agata is topless and wears only panties and sexy harness instead of bra. Marica is excited to see a beautiful ticklish girl in spread-eagle on the bed and wants to tickle all sencitive spots on her body. She tickles Agata’s big tits and enjoys her bright reaction.Then Marica bites Agata’s body and licks her waist to drive her crazy. Then she goes to her feet and licks and tickles them wich looks hot. After that Marica lies next to the feet and tickles both soles with her sharp nails. It tickles!At the end, Marica add some oil on Agata body and bites and sucks her breasts and tickles them with her fingers. Agata goes mad.
Duration: 17:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13849kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Agata's ticklish nipples hot tickling and licking her body by Marica

Время генерации страницы 0.05466 секунды с 9 запросами