View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 06:08 AM   #11743
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Arienh caged and displayed Dillon Beach

Meanwhile, Arienh’s Chastity Deal continues and she is being trained as a submissive lifestyle chastity pet. She really wanted this, and now it is her reality! Living as a full time slave, in chastity gear, collared and ready to serve, Arienh has never been happier. She doesn’t have to think, she just does as she is told, which makes her feel very very relaxed. Her body may not be free, but her mind certainly is!
Arienh’s plug regime has been upgraded too, a butt plug has been added, so she is now training her ability to stay double plugged for as long as possible. I decided to put her in the living room, in her cage, on the table. Arienh makes a great display piece don’t you think? Her wrists and ankles are connected to the sides of the cage, so she can not really lie down. I also connected her permanent septum piercing to the cage. This makes her stay in one position, on her knees, ready for inspection. She can not get comfortable at all, but that is the point.
She is just an object in full chastity at this point. Being double plugged makes her very horny, and connecting her nose ring to a little chain gets her in a super submissive state of mind. Arienh doesn’t have much space to move, and her little moans suggest that she is struggling with this kneeling position.
Time for me to sit down on the couch and enjoy the view. I am super happy with my new resident pet slave! As always, if you have any suggestions in mind for Arienh’s next challenges, don’t hesitate to email me! It is not so easy keeping her occupied with new ideas and tasks every day. Also, if you want to come and visit Arienh to see her displayed and plugged, let me know! You really need to see this in real life, she is amazing!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14604kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 684.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arienh caged and displayed

Vina – spanking results Warroad

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Vina
Genres: BDSM, ball gag, bondage, lactation, milking mashine
Video language: English
The farmer finally did it! Vina has free flow! After years of training, Vina is now lactating. Well, one of her udders anyway. Her right udder is leaking quite a lot of drops after this intense session, where she gets milked again with the insanely powerful red cow milker. The farmer leaves her strapped to the frame for quite a while, playing with Vina’s udders until he decides to spank her. He continues to spank her bottom until it is red. Much to the farmer’s surprise, Vina starts leaking from her right udder. He stops the machine to inspect the flow, and there it is: some milk from Vina!! That’s quite an achievement for such a young HuCow, who started off with tiny udders and only her curiosity and willpower to become a HuCow! We love our Vina so much!! This is one we will never sell!
Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps

File size: 988.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vina – spanking results

Bdsm Most Popular 30 minutes tickling of topless Elizabeth Chino Hills

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Cast: Elizabeth
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy
The plot of this clip is very simple. Elizabeth is standing in the middle of the room, her arms are fixed and raised up with a lift. I go up to her and unfasten her bra, give her to hold straps in her mouth. If she doesn’t want to flash her boobs, then she must hold her bra straps with her teeth. Well, you might know that Elizabeth is way too ticklish on her upper body, so from her violent reaction, the bra begins to dangle in different directions until I finally removed it. Then I continue the intense tickling of her sides and armpits.Elizabeth squeals and laughs, trying to run away from me while I tickle her armpits, boobs, and tummy. It’s so funny. I also tickle her neck and places behind her ears, they are surprisingly sensitive.
While I tickled Elizabeth time flew imperceptibly and these 30 minutes of tickling went very merrily and imperceptibly. Enjoy!
Duration: 31:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular 30 minutes tickling of topless Elizabeth

Alena – belted at the carwash Calhoun

So after her little photo shoot, Alena was told to lock herself in a chastity belt and get ready to go outside. It turned out the photographer needed his car washed, and he was planning on letting tiny Alena do all the work.
Alena was told to flash her belt whenever she could, and she was visibly shy about lifting her dress to show the locked metal chastity belt she was wearing. After a short drive to the car wash, she was told to use all of the car wash program options, foam, rinse, wipe, and even more rinsing. The power washers are pretty hard to operate with 1 hand if you are a tiny girl and you are trying to flash your chastity belt with your other hand. Alena was still a bit nervous and she was wondering if she was doing a good enough job.
But after a while, you can see her beautiful smile appearing when she is clearly having fun power washing the car with the photographer inside it trying to get video of her belt. You wonder if she is going to spray him with water on purpose, but she doesn’t. She is too nice for that (and he is holding a camera).
Car washing has never been so exciting! Another job that you can do in a chastity belt… there really are no excuses for girls not to wear a belt all the time! This site has shown almost all daily activities, sports, and challenges. Nothing is impossible in a chastity belt! Well, except for one thing, but that’s good! Especially for young cute girls like Alena. She will be a lot more focused on her daily tasks, like washing the car!!
Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14583kbps

File size: 879.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alena – belted at the carwash

VooDoo Dolls Fairlee

The cheap apartment is a bait, the owner - the ancient shaman of the voodoo, the girl - the fateful victim!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:01
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1064kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 649.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: VooDoo Dolls

Время генерации страницы 0.03362 секунды с 9 запросами