View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 06:08 AM   #11744
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ariel Anderssen – Chastity Deal reality Redding Ridge

The famous Ariel Anderssen comes over to shoot in Holland about once a year. And I always manage to get her into a short (2-3 day) Chastity Deal. It is amazing she even has time for this, but as it turns out, chastity is one of her biggest fantasies (in fact, she contacted me the very first time she came over!).
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12317kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 721.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen – Chastity Deal reality

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for very hot blonde Full HD 1080p Ghana

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Beautiful blonde with very sexy body, with very hot boobs, with shaved pussy and ith sexy ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands, legs on the table and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for a horny model with naked boobs in the large house.
Duration: 28:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4717kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage, domination and hogtie for very hot blonde Full HD 1080p

Elizabeth Andrews - Bad receptionist gets tied with phone cord East Meadows

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
It seems at least every other week the receptionist calls in on Monday. Which seems to be the day of the week that most people call in on. I figure it has to do with too much of a good time during the weekend. Well, this Monday it was my turn to man the phones, per-say. I don't have much experience in transferring calls, I am usually the one setting up the appointments and having calls transferred to me. But I do as the Boss says.
Duration: 16:49
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4296kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Bad receptionist gets tied with phone cord

Bondage and predicament for two hornny sexy models Laurelton

Horny models in sexy clothes, with wet shaved pussies, with beautiful boobs annd with very sexy tits plus man in blue jeans. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed and on the chair. Gag in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination, predicametn and hogtie for sexy brunettes with hot tits in the large house.
Duration: 26:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5111kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage and predicament for two hornny sexy models

A quick shower Cook Islands

As always, a lot of you are interested in a showering update. Donna did not shower every day on her first stay (2 years ago), it probably was the shock of being belted, the sulking, and it is a lot of work to clean and especially dry.
This time though, she is more in the shower than anywhere else! She found out that showering is a good way of cleaning after a toilet visit, and she wants to feel fresh all the time, which is pretty hard in a chastity belt. We have received a cleaning syringe from My-Steel which works fairly well, but she is not using it in this video clip. If you are interested, maybe I can post that later.
Donna is wonderfully at ease in the apartment with so many cameras. She even points the cameras to where she is going, and helps set them up. She walks around naked (well… with the belt of course) a lot more than 2 years ago, and she is incredibly relaxed about being filmed 24/7. It seems she had a lot of misery back in Italy and this situation is a huge improvement over her troubles back there.
Let’s hope she will be this relaxed when I present her with a new Challenge. As most of you know, I purchased an extra front shield for her belt, and that one can hold a little surprise It’s safe to say it now, because that Challenge has already happened in real time by now. I will definitely show it in the next update, so stay tuned, it is a moment that a lot of you have been waiting for!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 253.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A quick shower

Время генерации страницы 0.05765 секунды с 9 запросами