LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elizabeth Andrews - Seat Belted, Bound And Gagged Mc Keesport

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
This is a custom Elizabeth did for a fan who enjoys tightly bound, seat belted girls drooling heavily with leather strap gags, Elizabeth begins her struggles with a large ballgag strapped into her mouth and wiggling in a short tight skirt, white blouse, wide leather belt, and high heeled leather boots while bound in leather straps. Eventually she's blindfolded and gagged with a head harness ring gag and the drool continues to flow. Without the ability to see, she tries to glance behind her as if one of her neighbors is watching her struggle in the backseat. She moans behind her ring gag as the drool dribbles down her chin onto her blouse and chest. She wiggles back and forth in the tight leather strap bondage, wondering if someone is watching her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4121kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 266.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Seat Belted, Bound And Gagged

Bdsm Most Popular Long tickling procedure for Home girl in stocks Trier

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy
This is a long clip which is all about foot tickling of Home girl and just a bit of her upper body tickle. The clip starts with a nice chatting during the tying process. I securely fix her feet and hands in stocks and aware her that now it will be a very intense tickling, and she will be blindfolded and gagged with a big ballgag. Also, I tie all her toes to the stocks. Home girl has a nice mood and it seems that she enjoys what’s happening.So, the girl is ready and I and my friend are going to tickle her very hard. We will use our hands, a feather, toothbrushes and hair combs. And also we will bite and lick her feet for a while.Sometimes we also tickle her sides and at one moment one of us tickle her feet and another one tickles her ribs and armpits. In the middle of the clip, I remove the gag and lubricate her feet with oil. Then we again tickle her feet intensively. Home girl laughs and squeals a lot. After that, I remove the blindfold and we decide to use something new on Home girl’s feet. I take a Magic wand and put it on her sole, at the same time I lick her other foot. The cutie is very pleased. In the end, we take brushes again and tickle her feet harshly. Enjoy!
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Long tickling procedure for Home girl in stocks

Off Key Thayne

Studio: Northernspanking
Cast: Adroana Evans, Ava Nicole, Cupcake SinClair, Harley Havik, Kelley May, Maddy Marks, Nuna Starks, Stephen Lewis
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Miss Kelley May is a young choir director taking a group of students on an overnight trip to the other side of the state for them to perform. She's accompanied by Mr. Lewis: the choir director for their entire district. The girls were instructed to get some rest the night before the performance, with the two soloists, Maddy Marks and Cupcake SinClair, given a special room in hopes that they wouldn't be disturbed.
Unfortunately, Maddy is a bit of a ringleader among the other girls, and she strongarmed straight-laced Cupcake into throwing a party with a few of their friends. Adriana Evans, Nuna Starks, Ave Nicole, and Harley Havik showed up. Wine coolers were procured. Clothes were removed. Spin the bottle was played.
The girls weren't expecting to be caught in this state, but with all the noise they were making, maybe they should have been. Both Miss May and Mr. Lewis arrive at their room, and Mr. Lewis has a cane in his hand. After both their teacher and their director scold them about this behavior, Miss May announces that they need spankings to get them back under control.
And that's exactly what happens: Miss Kelley takes a seat on the sofa and pulls one girl across her lap and Mr. Lewis pulls out a straight-backed chair in order to put another one in the same position and each girl is soundly spanked, first on their tight-fitting white panties and then on their bare bottoms.
But one spanking is not enough: after being spanked by one of their authority figures, each girl is sent to wait in line for punishment from the other. Two hard spankings leave the girls rubbing and wiggling, and looking very contrite indeed.
But Cupcake and Maddy were truly responsible for this whole debacle, and Mr. Lewis feels that the two of them should know better than to have behaved the way they did. So, with all eyes on them, Cupcake is made to bend over for a caning. Maddy is next, and receives even more strokes since she was the one who started the whole thing.
Then, it's off to bed for all of the girls. Hopefully, a lesson was learned and there won't be any further problems from these sorry schoolgirls!
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Off Key

Iona Grace Gets A Mouth Full Of Gag! Deanville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Gagging a beautiful woman is an artform. It transforms the face visually as well as rendering the gagged woman mute. Iona Grace has a large mouth and taking advantage of that is exciting. Using her gaping face hole to attach her to the ground makes it easier to get at her giant tits. Those get pleasantly tied.
In a strict hogtie we stuff her mouth with a piece of foam and wrap her head with tape. The tie gets more and more intense as she gets pulled up on her tits.
On her back in her best "fuck me" position. Her ankles get tied back to her tits. Her sock comes off and gets pushed into her open mouth. A thick rope is pulled tight around her head to hold it in. Another thick rope gets wrapped around her neck. Then she gets to cum, but the more she cums the more she pulls on her tits.
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iona Grace Gets A Mouth Full Of Gag!

Elizabeth Andrews - Silk scarf secretary gagged with her own product Svay Rieng

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I was sitting in my office after a long day of doing my secretarial duties. I was stretching & massaging my legs, showing off my white knee high socks and pumps, when a big man came into my office. I was caught off guard by the intrusion and had no idea what to say! He bound me to the chair I was sitting in. I struggled to get away but he tied my ankles off to one of the back chair legs. He started going through the scarfs that were laying on the desk. He picked one up and shoved it in my mouth. He pulled some tape out of his pocket and applied a strip over my lips, to ensure I didn't spit the scarf out. I was pissed that he was going to ruin a handmade Italian scarf by shoving it in my mouth!!! The big man didn't care. He picked up another scarf and wrapped it around my gagged mouth, with another one wrapped over that covering my nose. The intruder then tied another scarf around my head, pirate style. Another one was used as a head scarf. And then a long scarf was used to tie around my neck, securing the other scarfs.
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4127kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 637.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Silk scarf secretary gagged with her own product

Время генерации страницы 0.04599 секунды с 9 запросами