View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 05:18 AM   #11756
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Britney and Roxy Mendez – clamped East Winthrop

Always a good training trick: get your girls to lock their collars to a training bar. Then tell them to nipple clamp themselves. They probably don’t want to, but just tell them they have to if they ever want to get released from the training bar. Eventually they will see they have no choice. The main problem here is that both Britney and Roxy have super sensitive nipples and I gave them the tightest Japanese clover clamps. This is going to hurt a little girls! You can do it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 366.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney and Roxy Mendez – clamped

Bunny Doll Shaver Lake

Her freedom is short lived as he chains her up between the columns of the barn.
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 973.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunny Doll

Cobie – shocking Phenix City

The 400th update! And it is special, because when Cobie was staying over, I thought I’d surprise her by purchasing a good E-Stim set! Since she seemed to be up for anything, it was the least I could do, I had visions of me and Cobie going to a park or another public place and shocking her with my little remote. Yes, I am that evil… if a girl is into that.
But first I had to introduce Cobie to the whole idea, and I was hoping she would take it in a good way. I mean, she was in a tight NeoSteel belt for 13 days, there really was no need to add any extra Challenges. But Cobie was so cute, submissive, and playful, I thought I’d take my chances and threw the E-Stim set on the bed for Cobie to discover.
She was intrigued! The levels on this set are from 1 to 21, and Cobie tried holding the plug in her hand to find out which level was still tolerable. It turned out that level 4 was already strong enough to make her drop the plug and produce a cute yelp. I got her a big plug and a small egg, but we figured out the metal base of the big plug would touch the belt so the whole belt would become electrified. We decided to go with the small egg instead. This was going to be so much fun!! For me, at least…
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 291.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cobie – shocking

InfernalRestraints Dia Zerva Double Bagged Vanzant

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Deep Throat
New Cunt quickly learns that the best times are when PD is away. He only comes around for a few reasons…When PD returns the first time, he shows New Cunt what’s coming.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Dia Zerva Double Bagged

Elizabeth Andrews - Punished for Not Reordering Stock HD Buena

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Bonus Update! Mr. Big Boss leads Elizabeth into the office and tells her quickly that shes let the microfoam tape run low and hes not happy about it. He quickly binds her elbows and moves down to her wrists binding them together. Spinning her around her mouth is stuffed and her head wrapped with blue vetwrap first in a cleave then over her mouth. A tight body cinch comes next and Mr. Big Boss moves to unbutton her blouse before giving her a generous and liberal fondling. Her booted legs are next and he starts binding her legs from the upper thigh down to her ankle. Shes then left to struggle and ponder the weight of her not reordering the tape.
Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 426.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Punished for Not Reordering Stock HD

Время генерации страницы 0.09086 секунды с 9 запросами