LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Held Captive By Demented Older Lesbian Gamaliel

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Pretty German girl Yvette Costeau is stark naked and brutally hogtied on a dirty mattress. She is massively gagged with duct tape and her wrists and ankles are completely fused together. I am her captor - a sadistic and perverted lesbian older woman and I cannot wait to get my hands on her. Poor helpless Yvette is losing her strength and willingness to fight and she seems resigned to her unknown fate. I seize the opportunity to tease and manhandle Yvette for a long time. I kiss her gagged mouth and fondle her nipples taking my time sucking her them while playing with her pussy. Yvette tries hard to struggle away from me, but she is too brutally bound to do anything to stop me from groping and manhandling her. I run my hands up and down her nude body. Yvette sobs into her gag. I am really getting turned on by her helplessness. I press my mouth onto her pussy and enjoy licking and sucking it while Yvette cries. Finally I tire of playing with her and I leave the brutally bound German girl alone. The next morning Yvette wakes still horribly tied up - she looks around to find that she's alone and her fear begins to escalate. She is so afraid to be left here abandoned and her efforts to get free are useless. I return with my partner and he ungags her. We make her drink a potion which will erase today from her memory ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3394kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 412.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Held Captive By Demented Older Lesbian

Gianna Love - A case of the Mondays Okahumpka

Gianna Love is having a bad morning. One thing after another has gone wrong. And worst of all. her black pantyhose are ripped. It's a very unprofessional look and Mr. Big Boss is not pleased. When Gianna is called into his office she stammers over excuses. Mr. Big Boss isn't going to put up with her excuses. On his desk is a pile of nude and suntan pantyhose. He grabs a pair and binds her wrists with them. He stuffs another pair in her mouth, covers her head with another pair and then wraps electrical tape around her mouth. Her excuses are now muffled. Mr. Big Boss has Gianna bend over the desk, showing off her ass and legs, while he binds her ankles together with another pair of hose. She is left to struggle for a moment before being placed into a chair where her elbows are cinched behind her back and her ankles are secured to the chair. Gianna is left bound to the chair with hosiery while Mr, Big Boss works on other issues. She struggles against her silky bonds, thinking that her day could have gone a lot better. It's a manic Monday, after all.
Duration: 11:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4133kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gianna Love - A case of the Mondays

Bendy Girl Wenona is back Southington

After a long time away from House of Gord, Wenona finally made it back;- now a proud Mom and looking better than ever.
So we figured we needed to make it a special occasion and get that pussy back to work, so we selected three of our most potent fucking machines and got busy. This is the first of the day.
Duration: 13:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 249.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bendy Girl Wenona is back

Dakkota - Date Night Rope Bondage Mexia

Dakkota and David had gotten back from a lovely dinner date and were relaxing on her couch afterwards. She suddenly has a very strange request for David and asks him if he'd be ok tying her up. He decides that its not the weirdest thing he's ever done and that he's game to give it a try. She grabs a bag of rope she has stashed on a bookcase and brings it to him. David grabs some rope and starts giving it his best shot. A wrist cinch followed by an elbow cinch and Dakkota finds herself considerably more immobilized than she expected. She points out a white cloth that she wants him to stuff into her mouth and some white tape to wrap around her head to seal it in. David complies and soon Dakkota finds herself bound and gagged at the same time. Not enough rope though for Dakkota and David sits her down on the sofa and starts binding her ankles together. Dakkota is really enjoying that she found someone who's good with ropes and moans her approval. With the ropes done on the arms, ankles and her gag secure David binds another rope around her arms binding them off to her body. With that rope in place he takes his spoils of victory and starts fondling her. Eventually he goes off to grab a bottle of water and leave her on the couch and Dakkota starts exploring the bondage that he's left her in. Dakkota does a nice job of struggling around showing off her ass and eventually working her way to the floor. David returns and grabs another rope hogtying her in the position she's manage to crawl her way to. Hogtied David spins her around on the wood floor and fondles her a bit before deciding he is definitely glad he went out on that date tonight rather than staying in.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4130kbps

File size: 468.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakkota - Date Night Rope Bondage

Bdsm Most Popular Yuno tickles Sara Part 2 Upper body tickling Conejos

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy
The second part where Yuno continues tickling Sara.Now Yuno focuses on her upper body, armpits, ribs, and sides. Sara is good laughter and she’s very ticklish everywhere. Sara gets sweaty, squeals and laughs even from soft Yuno’s touches. Enjoy
Duration: 9:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 541.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Yuno tickles Sara Part 2 Upper body tickling

Время генерации страницы 0.04573 секунды с 9 запросами