LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gianna Love - Meeting Mr Big Boss Kampot

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Mr Big Boss was waiting in his office for Gianna to show up. She arrives and introduces herself to him she's a bit nervous as she hasn't been with DiD long and she's not gotten tied up by Mr Big Boss yet. He grabs some rope and wastes no time coming around the desk and binding her wrists together. After checking on Gianna's elbow flexibility a little bit he spins her around a bit then binds her elbows together as she really starts to enjoy the rope. A red ballgag is produced and shoved into her mouth and then buckled tightly behind her head. She's then put on his desk where her ankles are tied crossed and with the heel shackled onto her foot. After she's thoroughly bound he unbuttons her shirt and starts fondling her a bit to sort of test the waters. She really starts getting into what is going on and moans accordingly from behind the ballgag. With a bit of playtime under his belt he leaves her bound and gagged on the desk to head off and take care of some business. Gianna struggles on the desk enjoying the ropes and the sensations that she has with them. Mr Big Boss eventually returns and lifts Gianna up off the desk lowering her to the floor hogtying her with another rope he's got. After clearing her hair out of her face and going to grope her tits a bit more Mr Big Boss heads off to take care of a bit more business much to the disappointment of Gianna who was having fun with the boss. She eventually just realizes that she'll have to enjoy the rope and starts struggling again in earnest. She can only wiggle, moan and hope that Mr Big Boss will be back to enjoy her more sooner rather than later.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4133kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gianna Love - Meeting Mr Big Boss

GiGi and Elizabeth Andrews - High heel practice, hogties, disco jeans Shamokin Dam

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
GiGi wanted me to teach her how to shimmy her ass while she walked in really tall high heels. We both had on tight spandex disco jeans and black pumps. I strutted across the room and told her to follow me. We continued this for a bit until Mr. Big Boss came into the office.He pulled in a chair that had rope and gag materials laying on the seat. I told him that I was trying to train GiGi on how to walk smoother in her high heels but he said the best practice was without any arms. GiGi gulped at his statement. He tied my arms behind my back first. While he did the same to GiGi he instructed me to continue to walk back and forth in the room, he liked the eye candy.
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3964kbps

File size: 565.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GiGi and Elizabeth Andrews - High heel practice, hogties, disco jeans

HardTied Contradicting Slut Zayda J. Huntington Park

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Zayda J.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Zayda J is trying to tease Elise Graves. It's not obvious at first but if you listen to her contradictions it will dawn on you. "I like rough play, and being slapped around," she said, but then talked about how she doesn't like pain.
Duration: 47:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 529.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Contradicting Slut Zayda J.

Asley - Domination victim Gaylesville

Whining are both symptoms of this state of mind exhibits them both.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asley - Domination victim

Bronte - the prosecutor vol. 2 Bauru

What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body.
Duration: 25:56
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 536.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bronte - the prosecutor vol. 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05042 секунды с 9 запросами