LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Blue eyed beauty's terror escalates Honomu

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Beautiful blue eyed MILF Raven Eve was left to suffer in a cruel goat rope. She struggles desperately massively gagged with microfoam tape trying to alleviate the pressure on her neck. Raven manages to maneuver her bound body onto her side but despite her trying helplessly to untie the rope connected to her throat her attempts are futile. She struggles for a very long time and finally after a strong effort on her part pulling her feet closer and closer until she finally manages to finagle the hogtie so that her neck is free. I enter laughing at the poor damsel in distress taunting her about being thirsty and hungry then roll her on her side so I can grope her big tits. I yank her crotch rope pulling it deep into her hairy pussy. I mock and taunt her about how helpless I made such a strong woman then decide untie the raven haired beauty's hogtie rope and leave her bound and gagged. The flexible MILF manages to get herself into a sitting position then miraculously onto her feet. Raven hops to the door but is unable to get the handle to turn. She's frantic now knowing I will return soon and she sobs into her gag in frustration and fear. I return to her with more rope, aa lunchbag and a bottle of water laughing that she's in no condition to eat or drink. I tighten up her crotchrope tying her wrists down into the crotch rope and mock her about using it to play with herself. Poor Raven stands humiliated naked, inescapably bound and gagged. I kiss her goodbye reminding her that no one will find her and leave her frustrated, scared and helplessly bound and gagged. Raven screams in a desperation into her gag then hops to the door again pushing it open and begins civilization ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue eyed beauty's terror escalates

Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash Goodhue

Get ready for 100% bondage with some of the best bondage models in the world. Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash Vol. 3 features six vignettes with full nudity and girl on girl fetish play. From the dungeon to the living room, we have it all for you in this 90-minute bondage film.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 852.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash

Beverly hills - neck hoist chain Huhhot

Her protagonist is a woman in distress, locked away by a mysterious.
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beverly hills - neck hoist chain

Enchantress Sahrye - Surprise for Mr Big Boss Goes Wrong Truth or Consequences

Enchantress Sahrye walks into Mr Big Boss's office in short tight shorts, a blue blouse and blue high heels. She immediately takes her shirt off and then takes her shorts of next folding both neatly and putting them on the desk. Taking a cloth from the bag Sahrye stuffs her mouth with it and gags herself with microfoam wrapped tightly around her head multiple times. She lowers herself to the floor and pulls cuffs from the bag. Taking a seat she cuffs her ankles together before putting another cuff on the long shackle chain and then cuffing her hands to that cuff effectively hogtying herself. She's prepared a nice little surprise for Mr Big Boss when he returns. Sahrye struggles and enjoys her bondage waiting on Mr Big Boss to return when the phone rings. She hears his voice come onto the voicemail and he tells her that he won't be coming back to the office because of a late cross town meeting. She hears this and immediately starts struggling trying to get back to the bag to see if there is a key in there before laying down and struggling to see if there could be any slack to be found. Eventually she exhausts herself after a few minutes of hard struggling and she lays down on the carpet still tightly bound and gagged.
Duration: 11:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4144kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 373.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enchantress Sahrye - Surprise for Mr Big Boss Goes Wrong

Holly Wood - High Heeled and Led Around Sand Fork

Holly was seated on Mr Big Boss's desk legs crossed in her disco jeans and sheer cleavage top. He tells her that he's asked her in there to get some high heel walking practice as he's noticed that she's got some wobbling in her walk. She asks if he's going to test her and he tells her that he should to make sure that she's stable. He grabs some rope and binds her wrists together tightly. Mr Big Boss grabs the ballgag next shoving it into her mouth and buckling it behind her head. Another rope is added on her elbows pulling them uncomfortably together and she's collared and leashed for her walking training. An upper and middle body harness are added to pull her arms tightly bound to her body. She's then walked back and forth in front of the desk a few times before Mr Big Boss ups the ante a bit by tying a hobble onto her ankles. Holly is then pulled back and forth walking across the office floor a few more times this time taking considerably shorter steps. Finally he realizes that's enough training for the day and Mr Big Boss binds Holly's ankles and thighs together. He leaves her to struggle and she wiggles and moves around on the desk gag talking and kicking her feet in the air. Finally Mr Big Boss returns and picks Holly up over his shoulder taking her out of the office and on to her next assignment.
Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4134kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 465.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Wood - High Heeled and Led Around

Время генерации страницы 0.03479 секунды с 9 запросами