Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

TopGrl Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain Little Birch

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain

Lila Katt - As youre told 720p Lichtenfels

Then he wants her body unobstructed. She's ordered to strip. He's been meticulous with her.
Duration: 35:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lila Katt - As youre told 720p

Sydneys Assignment Lakeland

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
First girl is Sydney who loves to spend her husbands money. Now she will learn the painful way that money has to be earned hard.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:21
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1456kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 205.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydneys Assignment

Thumbs to toes escape challenge Emmett

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
My husband Jim Hunter claims he can tie me up with 18 inches of twine and I won't be able to escape. I laugh when I see that small little piece of twine and tell me I always say I can't escape just to flatter his manly ego. Jim begins by tying me thumbs tightly together then pushing me down to the floor to remove my Vans sneakers and socks. I know how much he hates when I wear sneakers and I'm wondering what he's up to. The next thing he does is bind my two big toes together. The twine is super tight and he adds what he calls the "coup de gras" - a piece of twine attaching my feet to my hands. I'm now in a thumbs to toes hogtie. My thumbs and toes are already purple and the bondage with the skimpy 18 inches of twine is extremely restrictive. The bastard grabs my hair and ties it into the hogtie making movement even more difficult. I bitch about not being able to roll over and remind him this is supposed to be a playful and fun escape challenge and he decides he's had enough of my big mouth so he shoves a ballgag between my lips and tosses a scissor next to my bound body. I am completely helpless and I struggle to untie the knot connecting my toes to my thumbs but my efforts are futile. The only piece that loosened is the hair tie and at this point my hands and feet are completely numb. I cry out through my gag but he ignores me. Finally he comes back and cuts the hogtie twine. I don't trust him enough to get near my thumbs or toes with the scissor. I manage to wriggle my thumbs loose and start to untie my toes. Holy moly!! They are bright purple. I say he owes me a dinner for my great escape!
Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13275kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thumbs to toes escape challenge

Vengance Catherine DeSade Rogue River

Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up. A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere.
Duration: 39:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 449.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vengance Catherine DeSade

Время генерации страницы 0.04288 секунды с 9 запросами