LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ebony dominatrix bound with male submissive Rheinsberg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I have a warrant out on me so I choose a house to hideout in. I spot a big muscular man Tony Dinozzo on the couch making a session appointment with his dominatrix. I ambush him from behind and before he can react it's nighty night for the guy. He wakes tied up tightly in a chair-even his two big toes are tied together. I force him to call his domme Paris Love and cancel their booked session. This angered Paris as she wants her money for this booked session. After the call I shove a big sponge into his mouth to shut him up and wrap it tightly with thick electrical tape. Paris enjoys the control she has over Tony and decides to make a surprise visit to his house to collect. When the ebony amazon domme enters the house and sees her sub bound and gagged tight on the chair she laughs and starts mocking and taunting him. When she least expected it I come from behind and press a rag over her pretty face. The next thing she knows Paris is topless in a tight hogtie-boots off and bound next gagged male. Paris starts mouthing off demanding to be let go but instead I go off for more rope. Paris struggles to get loose and also help her muscular sub get loose by using her toes. I laugh at her escape attempt and tie her toes tightly together with thin twine then put her into a hogtie. The ebony beauty just keep running her mouth so I pull out a sponge and shove it into her mouth. I wrap her face with clear tape and then humiliate both of them. I leave them both helplessly bound and gagged ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6695kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 772.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ebony dominatrix bound with male submissive

The Dentist In Miss Jones - (2006 Year) Pedro Santana

Watch a master class ritualistic rope bondage influenced by traditional Japanese methods, gagging and pegging as Melissa More visits Esinem & Kazuyu's bestial BDSM surgery for some intense canal work.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:29
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 235kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 497.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dentist In Miss Jones - (2006 Year)

Bdsm Most Popular Twerk dancer Tickling with 4 Hands Waves

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy
A girl who is known for video with a twerk dance and her elastic butt, as well as everyone already knows that she is very ticklish. Now she’s bound in a classic spread eagle pose on the bed.Two girls are going to tickle her.The first girl tickles her with her hands and a feather, and the second one tickles her bare feet. Next, two girls are attacking a powerful twerk dancer, which wriggles a lot from tickling. Then her mouth is taped with a few pieces of tape mouth so that she wouldn’t scream so loud and the girls continue tickling her until the ticklee is completely exhausted. Enjoy
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 751.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Twerk dancer Tickling with 4 Hands

HuCow 210 on the milking bed Azalia

Cast: HuCow 210
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Vacuum Therapy Machine, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Gag Ball
Whatever happened to HuCow 210, the stray we picked up during the pandemic crisis, where some farmers had to let part of their herd go? Well, she is still here! A wonderfully trained HuCow, 210 is used to being gagged and udder rope harnessed all the time. She is very obedient, and she can handle most milking machines, but there are some things that are hard for her. Like nipple clamps. Unlike her previous farmer, we like to use nipple clamps before a session to stretch and sensitize the nipples, it helps the cups to grab onto the teats better. A little harsh, but 210’s super round plump udders can definitely handle a lot. What she really seems to hate however, is nipple clamps after milking. A fan favorite, so we did it again this session, and HuCow 210 definitely did not like that!!
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HuCow 210 on the milking bed

Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased Davos

Video language: German
Many of you know Crystal for her dominatrix work and a smattering of so-so bondage scenes over the years. She was actually scared to shoot with Jay and it took a while to finally talk her into it. The statuesque blonde is treated to the full experience: tight ropes, rough manhandling, hard spankings, nasty tit clamps and real gags. She goes from loving it to hating it and then back to loving it -- ending her session with several onscreen orgasms. We begin with Crystal being tied onscreen -- she complains about the ropes being too tight but that doesn't stop Jay from doing what he wants with her. Her impressive body is groped and grabbed, her breathing quickens and she openly admits that she likes what is happening to her. After 8 minutes of onscreen tying and manhandling, the leather wedge gag is strapped into her mouth and her first day of real bondage begins. Next, she is bound on her knees where she tries to move but finds little room for that. Jay adds a crotchrope and pulls her tits out of her dress so they may be properly bound with tight ropes. Crystal realizes that it is too late to turn back now and her uncertainty over her situation is obvious.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Время генерации страницы 0.05601 секунды с 9 запросами