View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM   #11804
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ass Eater Slave Girl - Mistress Anette - Full HD 1080p Sabana Grande Palenque

Mistress Anette has a new task for her slave girl, Jessica. She can be her personal cleaner again, but this time it's even more exciting than last time. Anette drags her across the room on a leash and she climbs up on a caning bench. She shows her nice, naked ass to the slave girl, who has to kneel and clean it with her warm tongue. As she starts to lick and eat Anette's ass, she can't help but moan loudly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11151kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 890.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Eater Slave Girl - Mistress Anette - Full HD 1080p

Norah Swan Yancey

I saw this in the closet and knew exactly what I wanted to do.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:24
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Norah Swan

It Part Two Fort Ritner

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Video language: English
The snowballs have frozen Lila to the bone. She needs to warm up. The heater isn't doing it fast enough so Lila is told to move around. She's given exercises to do until she's warn out. The jumping jacks weren't good enough so bells are attached to her cunt and she's made to do more. Each time she jumps the bells ring out. Lila has a cute little pussy and everyone wants to use it. Dee straps on her giant black cock and rams it home while Lila swings back and forth.
Duration: 33:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It Part Two

Cowgirl - cowtest (part 1) Hope Mills

Suffers an intense caning while her head hangs between the boards of the barn.
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl - cowtest (part 1)

Elizabeth Andrews - How to wear a high heel gag Pt 2 Phoenicia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
My custom client enjoyed the last high heel gag video so much that he wanted to see another. Which is good news for those gagging fans that liked the last one. In this version I use scarfs, pantyhose, stockings, and vetrap to secure the high heels as my gag. First I show off the two high heels I will be using; a black leather pump with metal heel and a gold high heel. The gold high heel I will use most of all. I stuff the toe of the gold heel with stuffing and then place the show in my mouth, I take a printed scarf and secure it around the heel and tie it off tightly. I show off the gag and start drooling. After a while, I switch to the black pump and do a similar tie except with two pair of white stockings. I drool even more with this one! I remove the shoe gag and show off the bite marks on the tip of the shoe before I move onto the next gag. The third one is with the gold high heel and I wrap a light blue vetrap around the heel and my head to secure it. The gag isn't as neat as I would like it but it is definitely secure. The fourth gag is a pantyhose hood gag with the high heel. It is very hard to see what I am doing with the pantyhose secured tightly on my head. Drool starts to seep from the side of my face from the gag. Its quite messy. I remove the pantyhose hood and use the pantyhose to secure the heel as in the previous gags. I end up adding the white stockings and the scarf to the gag to make sure it's super secure! In the end I talk about the gags and which one I thought was the best.
Duration: 22:52
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5134kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 892.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - How to wear a high heel gag Pt 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03918 секунды с 9 запросами