LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elizabeth Andrews - Distraction for Mr Big Boss Bulgaria

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Elizabeth entered Mr Big Boss's office where he was working on his computer trying to get some reports done in time for a few . She sits on his desk using her legs to try to tempt him into taking a break and tying her up instead. He finally succumbs to her charms and grabs some rope moving around to the front of his desk. Binding her elbows first he then quickly moves down and binds her wrists rendering her arms completely helpless. Grabbing some black cloth he shoves it into her mouth before taking microfoam tape and sealing it into her mouth effectively gagging her. Moving down to her shapely legs he binds her six inch heel clad ankles together rendering her effectively helpless. Mr Big Boss then moves back to the rear of the desk grabbing one more piece of rope and then uses the last rope to bind her arms securely to her body with an upper body harness. He heads back to work on his reports and then eventually has to leave a very sexy and Lizz standing there with her skirt ridden up around her waist exposing her pantyhose covered crotch. Lizz struggles for all she's worth eventually lowering herself down to the floor to relieve her feet from the pain that standing bound in those six inch heels creates. She struggles and poses her sexy legs for the security cameras that she knows is watching her every move seductively moaning through the gag the whole time. She can only wait and hope that Mr Big Boss comes back and relieves her of the growing need she is forming inside.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4016kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 461.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Distraction for Mr Big Boss

Mya Nicole Rouen

Do these nasty whores like to be tied up and abused. Hell yeah! These girls love being taped up and everyone of those sweet tasty holes used and abused by thick hard cocks and monster dildos.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:19
Video: 1248x700, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 801.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya Nicole

Veruca James Squeaky Clean Loxton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
On this day, we explored some contrasts.Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex smother hood.Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James Squeaky Clean

Cheating bastard bound with his cock out Musselshell

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Pretty Valentina Bellucci comes over to inform me that the younger man I've been seeing is also fucking her. After the shock wears off we decide to team up to teach the cheating bastard Vincent a lesson. I invite him over and imagine his surprise when he sees the curvy young Italian woman sitting next to me. We convince him we want a kinky threesome and Vincent is super excited to get started. I tell him we will tie him up then double team is cock. He can't wait to begin and he eagerly allows Valentina and I to tie him up. I bind his wrists together behind his back then add more rope around his big burly chest. He's still going on and on about the sexy threesome and who will suck his cock first so I instruct Valentina to take his cock out and play with it. She gropes his cock and balls making him hard then we lay his bound body down on his side. Valentina slaps his cock then spits on it then I give it a few sucks. Finally we let him know we played his ass. I grab a roll of duct tape and wrap it around and around his face gagging the boy. I roll him onto his belly and finish him off in a hogtie. We leave the cheating bastard bound, gagged and helpless struggling on the floor while we go off to find a new cock to fuck.
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13569kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheating bastard bound with his cock out

The Orgasm Bar Part 8 Jordan Valley

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Lola Lynn, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, Big Tits, NoSex
Christina is working the wand so sweet. i oil up her breasts and pussy and turn the wand on high. after the next orgasm she goes up on her toes. i lower the wand and she works herself to yet another screaming orgasm that nearly finishes her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:56:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Orgasm Bar Part 8

Время генерации страницы 0.06394 секунды с 9 запросами