View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 08:10 PM   #107
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Initiation

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Initiation

Description:
I love going to the temple, and the thing I love most is getting to exercise the priesthood when I perform the secret ordinances for other girls.

Ive always been jealous of my priesthood leaders authority. I saw how the women would do anything they asked. How my mom always deferred to my dad.

I wondered what the women did when they got called into the bishop_s office alone. Did he take advantage of them? I would have done anything to be the bishop

I didnt think it was fair that only the men of the church should get to hold the priesthood and hold the important callings.

But in the temple, I get to use the priesthood too, just like the men do. President Oaks set me apart to initiate the other girls and get them ready to be good wives.

I love everything about the girls who crawl up on the altar for me.

I love how worried and nervous they are, and how willing they are to submit to my authority.

I love the way they smell. I love the way their lips taste when I kiss them.

I love teasing their clits. I love the feel of their bush on my face. I love burying my face in wet pussy, I love how it tastes.

But the thing I love most is slipping on the long, white consecrated rod. Looking down at it I feel really powerful. I know theyll respect me once I slide this fat tool into their tight little pussies.

I love how shocked the girls are when they see it. I love how they dont know whether they want to run away or want to feel it inside them.

Zoe helped me prepare Dolly with the small glass instrument, but I dismiss her before I work Dolly over with the consecrated rod. I want to be alone with the girl when she feels me deep inside of her.

- Sister Alison Rey
Model:
Dolly
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : 144_161210_3_1080p.mp4
File Size : 455.07 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:11

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:144_161210_3_1080p.mp4 - 455.1 MB