Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bdsm Most Popular Mistress Polina vs Astrid the thief part 2 Pawlet

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy
Video language: English
Polina is in a quandary. She is fixed with spread legs. Her feet are smeared with oil. Astrid sits nearby and enjoys her dominance over the former mistress. Then Astrid tickles Polina’s feet with pleasure. After that, the servant begins to flog Polina on the feet with a bamboo cane, and she screams. Astrid enjoys the suffering of Polina. Astrid and the servant need a code from her safe, but Polina refuses to speak so she’s to endure pain on her soles
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7908kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Mistress Polina vs Astrid the thief part 2

Mia Vallis - Improving Her Dexterity Through Bondage Abilene

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Mia walked into Mr Big Boss's office to see Ms Andrews about her typing test scores. Elizabeth lets her know that her words per minute was acceptable but not great but she has a few things that can help her dexterity improve. Standing up she walks around the desk with some rope in hand and quickly and adeptly binds Mia's first before taking a cloth and stuffing her mouth with it and sealing it in with white vet wrap. After Mia is thoroughly gagged Elizabeth pulls her arms over the stool and binds her elbows tightly together behind her back. She grabs another rope and gets down on her knees to finish off Mia's bondage by binding her ankles together. She then stands up and tells her that she just needs to struggle and what not and to not hurt herself that she'll be right back. Eventually Elizabeth returns and helps Mia to stand up off her stool before helping her down to her knees and taking another rope and binding her forearms tightly together. A final rope is added to hogtie her kneeling in front of the desk on the carpet, and Elizabeth stands up gives Mia a pat and slap and heads off to grab some lunch leaving Mia to stay hogtied kneeling on the floor. Mia moves and rolls around on the carpet doing her best to give a good show knowing that the ever watchful eyes of DiD are on her.
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4143kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 564.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Vallis - Improving Her Dexterity Through Bondage

My Games With Gigi Part 2 Villanueva

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Though Gigi is a good girl and obeying what Dr. Lmp orders, it is clear that she is not good at pain of fire. Lomp is aware of this lack of endurance and applying candle fire just on poor girl's sweet pussy. Anyway, this is just a little "warming up", and then various extreme torture will touch to this helpless cunt. Gigi has her blindfold covering her sight, she must silently wait her bitter fate. Watch her sweet suffering under Dr. Lmp's famous strokes.
Duration: 16:21
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 11193kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Games With Gigi Part 2

Pepper Sterling & Elizabeth Andrews - Two Secretaries Bound Over and Over Ag Niobrara

Elizabeth is laying on her bed taking a quick nap when suddenly a large hand is clamped over her mouth waking her up and keeping her from calling out all at the same time. She ends up bound to a chair in the next shot and has a cell phone held to her mouth to call her friend to lure her in. Elizabeth calls Pepper and tells her that there's an emergency at the house and to hurry home. With that the man shuts the cell phone and gags Elizabeth with a huge white ballgag. Pepper finally shows up to realize that she's been lured into a trap. Pepper is cornered and throws her hands in the air before being caught and bound to a chair beside Elizabeth. With both ladies bound and gagged the man searches through a laptop on the bed for some information and tosses a thumb drive into the machine to download some key information. Both women struggle and scream at the man angrily while he's doing this but he doesn't listen and just goes right on about his business. He returns briefly with Elizabeth's purse and keys telling her that this should be just the thing to get him into her office. He leaves them bound and screaming through their gags at him and tosses them the parting shot of hope you're here when I get back before leaving them to struggle for a bit on their chairs.
Duration: 31:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4099kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 967.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper Sterling & Elizabeth Andrews - Two Secretaries Bound Over and Over Ag

Drea Morgan,Lew Rubens, Elizabeth Andrews - Entertaining the Visiting Boss Dietrich

It was one of those days when the work just seemed to pile up. The Boss called me into his office and I asked him hastily, "What he needed?", he pointed out the rope and that was enough explanation for him. I complained that I had a lot of work to do. The Boss then insulted my training abilities, since I didn't trust any of the other secretaries to type this extremely important report up, I must not be doing my job training them. We bickered back and forth for another minute or so before I conceded to what he wanted, to tie me up.
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5335kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 823.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drea Morgan,Lew Rubens, Elizabeth Andrews - Entertaining the Visiting Boss

Время генерации страницы 0.08925 секунды с 9 запросами