LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elizabeth Andrews - Boots, Jeans, & Bondage Chattaroy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I was sitting in my office with my legs propped up on the desk. It was Friday so the dress code was casual. I had on a red sweater that sits off the shoulders, black leather belt, tight jeans, and 6 inch black knee high boots. I was working on a memo when Mr. Big Boss entered my office for Casual Friday Inspection. He was going around to the offices of his favorite secretaries and making sure they were still wearing acceptable clothing, i.e. no flip flops or shorts. He liked what he saw so he decided he wanted to tie me up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4058kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 553.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Boots, Jeans, & Bondage

Bdsm Most Popular Slim Erica gets tickle on her long feet Pesotum

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy
Erica gets more tickling portions, tightly tied on the bench this time. I’m going to tickle her very intensely and I start with her upper body. Erica laughs all the time and her reaction is really nice.Then I torture her with tickling under her shorts with an electric toothbrush. Her armpits weren’t forgotten as well.
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12571kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Slim Erica gets tickle on her long feet

Lilah Rose Waxed and Shocked Branchdale

Cast: Lilah Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping
Lilah Rose is one of our favorites here in HELL!, she always has been and always will be. But this particular session was really above and beyond, and much of it was her idea!
The slut is strung up, inverted, (she tied those ankle ties herself) and then she is tortured with candle wax and eventually a crank magneto electrical device that causes her to scream louder than we have ever heard.
In the end she winds up actually shooting the candle out of her abused cuntmeat and ejaculating all over herself (think self waterboarding) and the floor.
Stick around after the credits for an exclusive interview with Lila.
This is really something to see but then agian, that's why Lilah Rose is Lilah Rose.
Duration: 17:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9612kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilah Rose Waxed and Shocked

Elizabeth Andrews - R & R for Mr Big Boss Haliburton

Elizabeth is waiting in Mr Big Boss's office with rope and when he comes in she tells him that he's been looking stressed and that she has just the solution. Naturally with the type of office that they work in the solution includes rope and Elizabeth quickly finds her wrists tied tightly behind her back and him fishing for another rope that ends up binding her elbows tightly together as well. Another rope tightly encircles her body and binds her arms tightly to her waist. With that rope in place a red cloth is stuffed in each cheek and then taped in with microfoam filling her mouth completely. Mr Big Boss then adds a blindfold before adding more rope around her upper body framing her breasts. Suddenly with a grab of her ass Mr Big Boss is off leaving her to struggle and walk around the office without any sight. She moans but manages to do a decent job moving slowly so as not to run into anything. Eventually she finds her way to a chair and about that time Mr Big Boss returns and moves both her and the chair to the center of his office. Binding her ankles tightly he takes another rope binding her legs above the knees then attaching that off to her chest harness effectively holding her bound, gagged, blindfolded and seated. With a few gropes Mr Big Boss tells her that he's off to some meetings and to enjoy her tie since it'll be a while before he can return.
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4097kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - R & R for Mr Big Boss

Elizabeth Andrews - Private Dance Damsel Qumarleb

Some people just cannot follow the rules and I'm too gullible. Those are the lessons I learned today while at work. I walked into a private lounge area to meet a guy who wanted a private dance from me. I was wearing a short silver skirt that barely covered my ass, a plunging body suit underneath and very shiny pantyhose. I stood in front of him and told him the rules. He said he understood, so I climbed onto his lap and started to gyrate against him. I took him as an ass man, so I stood up and gave him a good show. That is when he grabbed my hands, telling me he wanted to show me a better method of showing off my ass. I yelled at him and told him no touching but he promised me he wouldn't touch anywhere he knew I'd be upset over. Well, I believed him and man I was pissed that I did. After he conned me into letting him tie my arms, " to improve my stance", he hand gagged me and then shoved a large cloth into my mouth! He wrapped sticky white tape around my mouth, muffling my protests. He grabbed at my body, pinched at my nipples, and did a lot of things he shouldn't have!!! My skirt was no longer covering my ass. It was more of a belt, with all the struggling. When he pulled me over his lap and started spanking me, I was fuming. I can't believe none of the security guards came in to rescue me!!! He later told me that he had bribed them. That figures! After a while of dealing with his hands all over the very private parts of my body, he leaves me in the lounge alone. I fumble at the knots on my wrists, trying to get free, but the dexterity just isn't there. He shortly comes back and places me into a hogtie. I whine and cry behind the tight gag. Pleading with him to let me go didn't work. That condescending ass made me beg for him not to add more rope! He left me there on the floor after telling me that the security guards had no idea what was happening, he hadn't bribed them. That he had created a distraction at the bar to keep them preoccupied while he got what he wanted from me! I hoped that someone would come looking for me soon but that wasn't the case. I had to spend hours in that tight hogtie.
Duration: 17:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4033kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Private Dance Damsel

Время генерации страницы 0.05814 секунды с 9 запросами