LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elizabeth Andrews - Self gagging Grey Eagle

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
his was a custom from one of my fans that likes to see me gag myself. My fan is an avid gag lover as most of you know, so am I. He requested two different gags that he wanted to see me try out. Both were gags that I have not tried out before. I start off the video by saying hi and showing off my red lip gloss. I then shove a big pair of dark pink panties in my mouth, making to sure to show off my packed mouth once complete. I then apply a 7 inch long piece of clear electrical tape across my red lips. Once the sticky tape is in place, I place another piece of clear tape under my chin, reaching from ear to ear. To complete the clear electrical tape gag I apply one more strip to the center of the gag, holding the previous two tape pieces together. I show the camera some close-up views of the gag and of my red lips behind the gag. I make some noise behind the gag to test how "sound proof" it is. After some quality time with the sticky tape gag, I pull it off my face and then pull the big wad of wet panties out of my mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5391kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 557.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Self gagging

Amateur bdsm La Follette

It's a virtual cornucopia of bizarre fetish fantasies, intermingled with some seriously cock pleasing fucking!
Duration: 40:43
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1523kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 492.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur bdsm

Elizabeth Andrews - Inflatable Butterfly Gag and Transpore Tape Self Gagging Redfox

One of my favorite gags to play with is the inflatable butterfly gag. A custom client of mine shares the same love for this particular gag and requested a custom of me using it. My gag fan also wanted me to test an unusual tape gag that shows off my lips. In the first part of this clip, I play with the inflatable butterfly gag and see just how large I could get in to inflate in my mouth. I proceed with the next gag by stuffing my mouth with a large pink pair of panties. Once the panties are deep inside my mouth, I apply a glossy lipstick to my perked lips. Next, I take 1 inch transpore tape and wrap it around the center of the mouth stuffing. Then I wrap the tape above my lip and below my lip, making them purse out around the tape. It is a very interesting look that I want to revisit in the future with other tapes. I think it would be a very good tape gag for gagged kissing!!!
Duration: 12:33
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5529kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 525.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Inflatable Butterfly Gag and Transpore Tape Self Gagging

Latex Love Lost Springs

Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Love

Madalynn Raye & Elizabeth Andrews - Madalynn's Introduction To Bondage Pecks Mill

Madalynn is led into the room by David who has Elizabeth already bound and gagged on the floor. Madalynn is nervous and runs to her side asking her if she's ok. David has sort of guessed that Madalynn would be a good candidate for another bondage playmate. Lucky for him she's game and after Elizabeth is untied he binds her arms starting with her elbows and moving down to her wrists. Grabbing a large yellow piece of cloth he shoves it into her mouth gagging her by sealing it in with white microfoam tape. After tightly wrapping her head David has Madalynn get down on the floor and gets down himself to bind her ankles together. With her ankles tied together he lifts them up in the air causing her hogtie to tighten. After a bit her elbow rope starts to slip with all the exploratory struggling she's doing and David has to add a harness rope up around the elbow rope over her shoulders keeping it up. Madalynn is definitely one to wiggle and puts on a rather nice struggling show. She definitely enjoys the bondage and is already thinking about her next date with struggling.
Duration: 18:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4078kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madalynn Raye & Elizabeth Andrews - Madalynn's Introduction To Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.05579 секунды с 9 запросами