Old 07-18-2021, 05:18 AM   #11822
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fifty Shades of Grey - A Xxx Adaptation Brisbin

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
When an inexperienced college student, Anastasia Steele, meets an extremely wealthy and handsome young business tycoon, Christian Grey, a whirlwind romance encompassing the kinkiest of pleasures soon ensues. Christian
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:28:32
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 844kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fifty Shades of Grey - A Xxx Adaptation

Madalynn Raye - Bratty Bottom in Spandex Jeans and Bondage Nantes

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
This clip is pretty representative of Madalynn's nature as a rope bottom. Challenging and a bit antagonistic. Fortunately for me this is perfect as far as convincing me for the need for tight bondage and a gag. Bratty Madalynn gets her wrists tied first before moving around and getting put into a bit of an armlock which leads to her elbows getting bound tightly. Madalynn teases me a bit with her hair before getting it caught in my hands behind her back. Leading her back to the desk she sees things my way and clears her hair from the ropes. Madalynn actually does a bit of twisting and turning before stealing my microfoam off of the desk. A big green cloth finds it's way into her mouth after a bit of coercing. Microfoam comes next tightly wound around Madalynn's head before the gag is deemed adequate and Madalynn is scooped up in the air before finding her own way down to the carpet. A tight waist rope is added to her bondage before her legs are frogtied. The frogtie is then tied into her waist rope in such a way that her legs are kept in a state of semi spread while at the same time effectively hogtying her. She's then left to struggle a bit after a bit of a foot tickle. Lizz decides that she hasn't had enough rope and asks for a crotch rope attached to her wrists which naturally I oblige her by doing. Lizz being the taskmistress she is asks Madalynn to roll towards her but she can't manage. I come in and lend a boot to the task.
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4053kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madalynn Raye - Bratty Bottom in Spandex Jeans and Bondage

Elizabeth Andrews - Will You Tie Me Up? The Woodlands

Elizabeth walks into the room wearing a short black dress, pantyhose, and red and black heels. She shows him a bondage photo that she found on the internet and is interested in trying something out. She's gotten some rope and a ballgag from a friend of hers and hands it to him. He peruses the picture to check out what she's got in mind and grabs some rope and gets going. Binding her elbows first he then grabs another piece and moves down to her wrists after finishing her tight elbows. He grabs the ballgag next and after examining it for a second places it on her head and straps all the complicated straps on tightly and securely. A few gropes later and he grabs a rope and binds her ankles together. After finishing her bondage he gropes her a bit more and smacks her ass on the way out of the frame to grab some water. Lizz struggles and moves around a bit before David finally comes back with more rope. Taking another look at the photo a rope is added on her upper body around her elbows and then one more is added around her body cinching her arms off to her torso. With all those ropes finished he takes a cell phone pic before heading off again. Lizz is left to struggle all alone again and she does her best to wiggle free, but apparently her man was a bit more adept at binding than she thought. Eventually her heels take a toll on her and she works her way down to her knees. She struggles around for a bit before realizing that she's not better off on her knees. She then wiggles her way back to the couch and actually manages to stand up while completely bound. She's still very tightly bound and gagged but now she's waiting on David to get back before she can actually regain her freedom.
Duration: 17:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4069kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 539.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Will You Tie Me Up?

Ludella Hahn and Elizabeth - I want to strip you out of your clothes and tie Rarotonga

There was a new secretary working at D.I.D and from the moment I saw her I wanted to tie her up. I wanted to watch her squirm for me while I did my work. I couldn't stop thinking about her pouty lips and those amazing curves. I've never seen an ass like hers before. She kept walking past my desk to go to her Boss's office. It was almost lunch time so I knew her Boss would be out to lunch with the others and I planned to make her mine for that time period.
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4078kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ludella Hahn and Elizabeth - I want to strip you out of your clothes and tie

Odette Delacroix Breaking Pointe Part 1 Mahnomen

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.
Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque,
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Odette Delacroix Breaking Pointe Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.06229 секунды с 9 запросами