LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elizabeth Andrews - Shiny Clothing & Inflatable Gag Sherrard

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Elizabeth is wearing a silk blouse, a shiny pvc skirt, and shiny pantyhose with 6.3 inch leather peep toe pumps. David gathers rope and ties her arms together behind her back, daring to pop a few buttons on her silk blouse. Once her arms are secured, David ties below her knees and her ankles. While doing so, he admires how silky her pantyhose feels. Before her mouth is stuffed full with an inflatable gag, David adds a upper body harness. The inflatable gag fills Elizabeth's mouth totally and then some. David has fun pumping the gag even more and watching Elizabeth's eye get wide as her jaws fill with air. He spends a little time groping her curvy body before picking her up and placing her on the ground. David shimmies her skirt up and reveals she is not wearing any panties under her incredibly sheer pantyhose. She struggles around on the floor before her and David play a game of keep away. He wants to pump the gag up and she doesn't want him too. Finally he gets the pump of the gag in his hand and gives it another pump. Elizabeth laughs and drools even though her mouth is stretched to the max. Soon after, he leaves her there to struggle, exposed from the waist down.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3979kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 456.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Shiny Clothing & Inflatable Gag

Elizabeth Andrews - Hogtied in Boots and Jeans Andover

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I walk into Mr. Big Boss' office wearing a tight blue sweater, tight jeans and leather knee high boots. I'm ready to work on his expense reports, though when I ask him about his receipts, he tells me he left them at home. He suggests we do a little bondage instead. I tell him no, I'm tired of his excuses to try to tie me up! We need to get this work done so he needs to go home and get them. He decides he is going to do what he wants anyway and he grabs my arms. I try to get away from him but his hold on my wrist is too much. I squirm and struggle but I finally give up. Mr. Big Boss then ties my arms behind my back as tightly as he can. Next, a polka dotted cloth is shoved in my mouth and microfoam is wrapped around it tightly.
Duration: 16:25
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5754kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 715.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Hogtied in Boots and Jeans

Breast Bondage Videos Monclova

I really do like tying up slaves to my breast bondage pain machine. I also like to tease my slaves with lit candles while I torment their supple breasts. When I am feeling adventurous I will place a leather mask over my slaves head. That way she doesn't know what I am about to do to her next. Will it be ice on her nipples? Hot wax on her breast meat? Will I smack her tender breasts with a stiff-bristled brush or run that brush over her nipples?
Duration: 2:05:14
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1535kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breast Bondage Videos

Teen cutie gets her first taste of device bondage! Devon

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Shae Celestine
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator
For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms. Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment. She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen cutie gets her first taste of device bondage!

Rain DeGrey Guthrie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Время генерации страницы 0.05718 секунды с 9 запросами