LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Enchantress Sahrye - Disco Jeans, Gloves and Zip Ties Tolleson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Sahrye is standing in the office wearing an excellent fitting pair of black disco jeans, grey shiny shirt, and black opera length gloves. David takes some zip ties and wraps her wrists tightly behind her back. Quickly moving on he grabs another zip tie and zip ties her legs starting at her upper thighs and working his way down next mid thigh and then another one below the knee all the way down to her ankles and even the arches of her high heels. With her legs done confidently he grabs another zip tie and pulls her elbows tightly together. A forearm tie and a couple more and her arms are tightly bound and also zip tied to her body. A bit of perusing the lovely bound Sahrye lets David know that he has a few he has to tighten up and he does so before moving on to her gag. A white cloth fills her mouth before David takes a roll of microfoam tape and wraps it tightly around her head. With the gag complete David takes some liberties fondling her and rubbing on the shiny disco jeans and her shiny shirt clad breasts. Another body zip tie is added and David takes the time to make sure that all the ties are properly tightened. With all that work invested David feels as though its time to sit back and watch and he takes up residence in a chair near Sahrye and watches her struggle and shoot sexy eyes to the camera. She rotates and shows her bound curves off quite well before David steps in one more time to tighten up on more leg zip tie. Sahrye looks ridiculously hot in this outfit and zip tie bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4128kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 483.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enchantress Sahrye - Disco Jeans, Gloves and Zip Ties

Sarah Jane Ceylon Penelope

The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.
Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.
Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor. Reflected in each puddle are legs trembling with fatigue, attached to cute heels with panties pulled down around the ankles.
For the final act, Tracey and Sarah demonstrate their oral skills on each other. We leave it to you, dear viewer, to judge respective cunnilingus techniques.
Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon

Rockys Road Part 3 Crystal Spring

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Rocky submits to her worst fears!In the final episode of Rocky's Road Rocky sits in fear waiting for her ultimate nightmares to be realized. She's agreed to do the two things she's always said she would never do. The anxiety is clear on her face as she watches the scene being prepared in front of her. She tries to take some deep cleansing breaths.
Duration: 1:08:31
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2721kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rockys Road Part 3

Elizabeth Andrews - Fetish Secretary Cocoa

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I was sitting at my desk crunching numbers. My head was starting to hurt, none of the numbers were adding up. I decided coffee would be my friend and I got up and left my desk to retrieve some. When I got back to my office, there were a couple of boxes and a note sitting on my desk. I read the note, aloud. Mr. Big Boss noticed how much I was stressing out over the recent reports and decided to surprise me. I opened up the first box, which contained a pair of leather peep toe pumps. I brought the shoe up to my face and smelled the leather. It was intoxicating. I opened the other box and pulled out a purple silk blouse, spandex pencil skirt, leather gloves, and a leather gwen hood.
Duration: 21:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4021kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Fetish Secretary

Shane's Ultimate Fantasy Mantador

Put together Danyel Cheeks, Draghixa, and Lia Baren, and you have one of the best bondage and discipline movies you've ever seen! Don't take my word for it. Shane, at one time in the movie, from the pleasure of the pain! ---Bruce Seven
Format: avi
Duration: 59:32
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1424kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shane's Ultimate Fantasy

Время генерации страницы 0.14489 секунды с 9 запросами