Old 07-18-2021, 05:23 AM   #11837
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jay Edwards - Bound Milf Elmshorn

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
She hops away but is quickly grabbed and subjected to a tight tit-roping -- much to her displeasure. Her leather gag is pulled out and replaced with a big wad of cloth sealed in with purple med-wrap. Strictly elbow-tied and roped to the ceiling, Jamie prances about trying to relieve the pressure of her restraint. Jay raises her arms even higher up, manhandles her big tits and clamps her nipples. Later, her tits are tightly bound again and she is left in a demanding one-leg standing position. Now clad in a gorgeous black corset, Jamie is bound in a classic bondage tie with her elbows welded together again. Her black chinstrap ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape before she is roped into a strict hogtie.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:20
Video: 720x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Bound Milf

Elizabeth Andrews - Strenuous desk tie in leather boots Matane

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
It was another day at the office. I walked in with my notebook to see what tasks were on my to-do list. I was wearing a white shiny blouse, wet look leggings and knee high leather boots. I sat down in my chair and let my hands roam over the leather. I loved the way they felt under my fingers. Time slipped by as I enjoyed my boots. Mr. Big Boss came into my office and told me he had a tie he wanted to try. I asked him if it was for fun or punishment. He replied fun but after experiencing the tie, I'm sure there was a mix of punishment in there as well.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4027kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Strenuous desk tie in leather boots

Beautiful blonde Ella Nova bound Ramos Mejia

Cast: Ella Nova, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
They made them better in Texas. Ella Nova’s sweet nature, lush curves and eager holes are inviting as they get, and we are more then happy to oblige. With an overload of cock. Today this sweet Southern girl gets the sexually broken treatment. It will be a day that she will not be forgetting anytime soon…
Bound down and restrained with leather belts on a custom made wooden bondage device, Ella is arched into a painful curve. Leather strips bind and swell up her youthful tits. She wears nothing but thigh high stockings, heels and baby oil. Both ends are deliciously exposed for the epic dicking down she is about to receive. We warm her up with a potent dildo⁄vibrator combination while a cock is jammed down her facepussy. Ella cums hard, fiercely, almost immediately. This slut can not help herself. She loves the dick.
Enough warm up. We pick up the pace. Time to break this bitch. The cocks are relentless, stuffing her up to the brim, never slowing down or letting her get on top of it. Her pussy and mouth are stopped up with an epic serving of dick. The orgasms and bondage do the trick as Ella slides off into sexual subspace. It is an overload while being restrained in a brutal back arch. She moans and gasps as her holes are thoroughly owned.
A final slamming home of BBC sends one last orgasm rippling though Ella’s flesh. Her makeup and hair are destroyed, her eyes glazed over. Only her bondage keeps her in place as her limp body twitches. This is what sexually broken looks like. You are welcome Ella...
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 773.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful blonde Ella Nova bound

Jennifers Punishments Cofield

Jennifers Punishments is an intense video that chronicles the punishments of a young woman who has chosen to be held accountable for offenses committed throughout her lifetime. Jennifer proved to be very tough
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 665.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jennifers Punishments

Gianna Love - Purple Disco Jeans High Heel Training Burnley

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
David carries Gianna in over his shoulder with Gianna in purple disco jeans and a white silk shirt. Grabbing rope he quickly binds her wrists together behind her back. Next he takes two red pieces of cloth using one to stuff each cheek before taking white microfoam tape and sealing her mouth off tightly with it. After she's gagged thoroughly David takes another rope and binds her elbows off tightly with it. Turning her around her ankles are bound together in a bit of a hobble with the intention of making her hobble walk around a bit to see how good she is in her heels. Another rope is then added to her body around her arms cinching in between pulling her arms up against her body and making her even more helpless. She's leashed up with another piece of rope and then led back and forth across the floor. She struggles to walk and keep up with the leash pulling but does a nice job getting rewarded on the end of each lap with some gropes and eventually her shirt being pulled open. Finally after a bit she's allowed to be seated on the couch and her hobble is turned into proper ankle bondage. She's left to struggle on the couch at that point and she does her best to try to get free of the ropes but fails in her attempts.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4146kbps

File size: 470.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gianna Love - Purple Disco Jeans High Heel Training

Время генерации страницы 0.17370 секунды с 9 запросами