All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Barbara Summer Barbara Summer

Barbara Summer Barbara Summer

::: Info :::
Actress: Barbara Summer
Keywords: Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hardcore, Vaginal
Description:
If you’re an ass man or a boob man you’re gonna love this week’s Biohazard Bitch Barbara Summer. This blonde bimbo has a smoking body that’s tanned to perfection. You better believe Alex isn’t going to take this asstastic opportunity lightly; he goes straight for the prized piece of ass. Gotta love this guy, most stunt cocks get a little head, then fuck the pink before sticking it in the stink, not this mother fucker. He starts by fucking some ass then removes his dick so Barbara can taste her anal juices then goes right back to pummelling her pooper. This isn’t Barbara’s first visit, last time we paired her up with two guys who used and abused her like the dirty fuck pig that she is. Barbara’s body is just banging, long legs, tight phat ass and a perfect pair, shame she fucked it up some ugly ass tattoo. I have no objections to ink but the majority of the time it doesn’t look like body art, it looks like a white trash tramp stamp, at least it’s not some guys name, or worse yet her own name like last week’s nit wit Missy. Enough of my ramblings, enjoy watching Barbara take a face full of cock sauce.

File name: Barbara Summer
File size: 493 MiB
Extension: Windows Media
Duration: 22 min 40 s
Resolution: 480 x 720

Download:
Barbara Summer Barbara Summer
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05204 секунды с 9 запросами