LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elizabeth Andrews - Under Cover Agent 2 Vilnius

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Elizabeth has found her way back into the swanky mansion of a man she's been investigating and starts nosing around in the desk in his personal office when a man enters behind her and catches her looking at a leather bound folder that she found in the desk. He grabs her and XXXX her around the desk grasping her wrists in his hand and taking some rope he grabbed from the desk and binding her wrists behind her back. He grabs a white cloth next and shoves it into her mouth gagging her and sealing the gag in with white microfoam tape. He gropes and grabs her a bit with her protesting wildly through her gag before he takes her downstairs and prepares her to be interrogated. XXXX her down the stairs he leads her back across the room eventually placing her in a room and laying her down on a dirty mattress in that room. At that point her ankles and then her elbows are bound tightly together before Elizabeth is rolled over onto her stomach and bound into a hogtie on the mattress to await her interrogation about who she is and who hired her and what information they hired for her to find. She's left to struggle on the mattress and Elizabeth rolls around trying to find some slack in the tight bondage. She arches tightly against the ropes rolling back and forth with her dress slowly riding up revealing her pantyhose clad ass. All the effort she puts into trying to get free prove to be in vain as she's left rolling, moaning and struggling in her tight bondage awaiting her fate.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4073kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 451.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Under Cover Agent 2

Carissa Montgomery and Elizabeth Andrews - Trying on Gags for Mr. Big Boss Burley

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
He started with ball gags and both of us started to drool. Carissa and I teased each other, playing footsie etc. Mr. Big Boss then took off the big ball gags and replaced them with ring gags. Oh boy, someone turned the faucets on! Both Carissa and my chests were soaked with our own drool. The Boss decided that since we were drooling so much that he would take our bras off. He didn't want us to have to wear drool soaked bras all day after he had his fun. I'm so glad he did though. I got to stare at Carissa's amazing breasts! To soak up some of the drool we were producing, the Boss decided that the last gag should involve mouth packing. He shoved a huge wad of material in both Carissa and my mouth and then wrapped clear tape around it so you could see the vibrant colors in our mouth. We scooted towards each other so we could try to rub our bodies on each other. We ended our session in a gagged kiss. I'm ready to do this again!!!!
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 4984kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carissa Montgomery and Elizabeth Andrews - Trying on Gags for Mr. Big Boss

Endza Lost in Rope Lenoir City

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Lost in Rope

IR Tuition Part 2 - Sara Jane Ceylon Crittenden

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Sarah Janeis Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come.
The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt.
Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.
Duration: 35:58
Video: 720x412, AVC (H.264), 1145kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 327.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Tuition Part 2 - Sara Jane Ceylon

HardTied Fun With Rope Coral Aorta Show Low

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Coral Aorta
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore
Coral Aorta is about to go into pain slut overload. She used to think she wasn't tough enough to handle anything that came her way. Now she revels in every ounce of her masochism.
Format: m4v
Duration: 51:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2233kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 891.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Fun With Rope Coral Aorta

Время генерации страницы 0.13305 секунды с 9 запросами