Old 07-19-2021, 05:32 AM   #11855
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Plant Rivera

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Beautiful Lisa Blue is an inspector for the corrupt Environmental Protection Unit (EPU). She's honest and hardworking, which is why she spends most of her time as the office gopher, or as an object for her sinister boss' leering eye instead of investigating environmental hazards. Competent people are not really helpful to the real mission of the EPU, which has nothing to do with protecting the environment. Enthusiastic, concerned employees like Lisa were scorned by the bureaucracy and considered troublemakers. Then one day, everything changed. Her boss is suddenly being nice to her, and he wants to send her out into the field on a real live hazardous waste case!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:47
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1054kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 576.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Plant

Dixie Comet and Elizabeth - The Training of the Secretaries Zeigler

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Dixie came into my office for a bit of "training". The Boss wanted to me to practice my rope work more, so it was training for me as well. I started by tying breast harness on her over her white blouse and then I tied her ankles tightly together. I read in her file that she was a very very big fan of vetrap gags. So, I stuffed a pair of pink panties in her mouth and tightly wrapped red vetrap multiple times around her head to secure it. Once her gag was nice and tight... I bound below her knees, her wrists, and then her elbows. The Boss would be in soon to see how I did on her bondage and I really hoped I did a good job! The Boss inspected my rope work and came to the conclusion it wasn't neat enough. Apparently I have left a little bit of space between the ropes on her elbows and he didn't like that. So, he tied my arms behind my back and stuffed a huge scarf in my mouth. He then secured the scarf by wrapping micro foam tape around my head. Mr. Big Boss then tied me into a tight hogtie on the counter by Dixie. He pulls Dixie's breasts out of her bra putting them on display and then goes to lunch. We struggled side by side and giggled behind our gags as the Boss left us to our bondage " training"
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:37
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 4982kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 781.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixie Comet and Elizabeth - The Training of the Secretaries

Juliette March and Elise Graves Cumface Lineville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Juliette March Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Juliette March loves making men happy. She wants them to use her to feel fulfilled. What better way for her to show her dedication to that than to suck PD off like her life depends on it? He knows just how to show his appreciation, too.
Duration: 51:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 584.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette March and Elise Graves Cumface

Natalie Bdsm Spanking Haldeman

She went into the store in just her long coat and knee high boots and snuck out with whole bunch of clothes underneath. She thought she got away, but she isn't aware that the owner saw her and followed her home. He would usually just call the police but whenever he catches a super hot chick shoplifting, he has other ways he like to get his repayment.

Total size: 706.3 MB in 7 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalie Bdsm Spanking

Elizabeth Andrews - Straitjacketed in shiny pantyhose Villach

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Lizz is in a pair of short shorts and a plunge front leopard print leotard when Kevin comes in to place a white straitjacket on her. Gradually the straps are applied first behind attaching the straitjacket in place pulling it tighter to her body. Finally with it attached to her body her arms are brought up through the loop and strapped behind her back holding her arms tight to her body. With her arms tightly strapped Kevin removes her short shorts and straps the straitjacket on tightly through her crotch. With the straps tightly in place Lizz rotates a bit showing off and testing her bondage out in her six inch pumps. Some playful banter about how high her heels are and Lizz is moved down to the floor where she lays back and Kevin binds her legs in a frogtie. With her legs tightly bound folded to her body her shiny hose and heels are shown off quite well. A white ballgag is added next completing Lizz's helpless state. Lizz rolls around and shows off her ass in the ultra shiny pantyhose wiggling and rolling around her struggles accented by her moans from behind the white ballgag. Lizz rolls over onto her belly and starts drooling from behind her ballgag. She looks up at Kevin and you can just make out where she says “you're enjoying this aren't you?” To which Kevin answers “Very much” with Lizz's sexy struggling its hardly hard to see why anyone would enjoy watching the show.
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 466.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Straitjacketed in shiny pantyhose

Время генерации страницы 0.13246 секунды с 9 запросами