LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Two blonde Bondage Neuquen

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Two blonde milfs rope Bondage in chair extreme, sexy slaves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 572.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two blonde Bondage

Elizabeth Andrews - Disco Jeans, Bent Over, Ass on Display Mountain Lake

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Elizabeth has on her tight red disco pants, a shiny blouse and leather gloves. David has her stand up and he quickly binds her wrists together behind her back. With her wrists secured he takes another piece of rope and binds her elbows together equally as tight. Taking two large pieces of mouth packing he grabs Elizabeth and shoves them into her mouth before taking silver tape and sealing the packing in tightly effectively gagging her. Next a body cinch rope tightly attaches her arms to her body and seals off yet more avenue's of movement to her. Naturally I “check” the rope which really just involves playing with knots while I grab her ass and fondle her a bit. Finally a hair rope is added pulling her head back sharply to her arm ropes. Moving down I grab a rope and bind the arches of her high heels together for a bit of difference in how her legs are tied. One more rope binds her neck off to her arch hobble pulling her into an enforced bent over position. A bit more fondling and rubbing and I'm off to film her in her predicament. Some struggling and motion Elizabeth manages to show off her assets quite well even giving her ass a bit of a shake for the camera. Finally after a bit I tell her that if she can navigate her way off the far side of the carpet i'll let her out of her situation. She manages to get there after a while which makes for some really nice visuals. With her getting off the carpet she's fulfilled her part of the deal and I cut to go untie her.
Duration: 18:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4071kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Disco Jeans, Bent Over, Ass on Display

Donna's Weekend Punishment North Tonawanda

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Donna
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
The weekend supervisor punishes Donna for room infractions and sleeping naked.
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 187.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donna's Weekend Punishment

BDSM DP Punishment By Two Masters New Creek

Cast: Nataly Gold
Genres: DP, Anal, MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, Cum In Mout
Meet Nataly Gold. Petite Russian brunette. She is a perfect assistant for her boss in the office and the great masseuse at home.
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6352kbps
Audio: 366kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BDSM DP Punishment By Two Masters

Super bondage, torture and domination for naked bitch Full HD 1080p Itapetinga

Release Year: 2021
Beautiful blonde with naked shaved pussy, with naked ass and with naked big boobs plus man in white t-shirt. her stripped. Her tied up with belts - handsand legs on the chait and on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy with white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked bitch with sexy breast in the large garage.
Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8660kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage, torture and domination for naked bitch Full HD 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.11463 секунды с 9 запросами