LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pantyhose Encasement Oakley

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Back in 2016 when I first started this site, I asked master to try a pantyhose encasement with me, wrapped in tape and helpless. It was a crazy feeling and I hope we can do it again soon. It has been a few years since we did this and so now that the weather is turning cooler I hope we can do it again. It was hard, very stressful, but at least I was warm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 259.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantyhose Encasement

Kyra Axe Part 2 Radomysl

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Dr. Lmp starts to this girl so he tries to reveal the most sensitive part of her body. She may not figure out how a serious condition she is involved but painful strokes teachs her the reality. First tears easily drop on her cheeks. She suffers extremely. You will love close up scene on her face while she is fearfully sobbing.
Duration: 12:42
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10027kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 962.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyra Axe Part 2

411 Leeches (2021) Ansonville

Genres: BDSM
The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, cold) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).
Duration: 48:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 411 Leeches (2021)

New Studio Pt 1 Ten Mile

We have ourselves a new studio room and this was the first session in there. Pantyhose, high heels and a big fat white ballgag make the room look fantastic, don't you think? On top of this, I am bound to the floor, attached by a ring, making it impossible for me to move around too much. I finally end up laying on my side and then my legs end up bound to show off my super sexy heels. I hope you enjoy this session as much as I did! And there is more to see, too!!
Duration: 11:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 174.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Studio Pt 1

Left in the Woods Rock Cave

Dropped off deep in an abandoned dirt road, Vivienne languishes in her blue denim outfit. Dressed to party, she is taken somewhere that there are no other partygoers. She should have been more polite at the DMV when speaking to the dark man in line behind her. Because now she is not going to get anywhere she wants to, not while hogtied in the dirt like this...
Duration: 5:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps

File size: 78.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Left in the Woods

Время генерации страницы 0.03381 секунды с 9 запросами