LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bound in an Difficult Elbow Predicament Bat Yam

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
There are days I just feel like being a bastard. Today was definitely one of those days. Vivienne had done nothing wrong, she wasn't being annoying or a pain in the ass. But watching my girl be helpless, miserable and uncomfortable makes me a happy ogre.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound in an Difficult Elbow Predicament

Terra Mizu Martin

Studio: Bondage Cafe
Cast: Terra Mizu
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Toys, Foot Fetish
I haven't shot this catsuit in awhile. When I went back to find something for Terra to wear last week, I saw this in the closet and knew exactly what I wanted to do. I think she was a bit incredulous. Especially when I pulled out the black rope. I guess I shouldn't blame her. This suit doesn't really look the same in person as it does when it is photographed, but I didn't have to worry. I had the experience and knew what it was going to look on her body and how the rope was going to look wrapped around her struggling body.
This tie just got tighter and tighter. Poor Terra couldn't really do much about it and the gag made sure the neighbors didn't hear her either... Enjoy folks. This one is sexy!
Duration: 8:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2623kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 171.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terra Mizu

Bondage and Caning Tad

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Vivienne has been a little bratty today, so I decide it must be time to give her a little discipline. If I don't, she's just going to drive me insane all night and I won't be able to get any work done. So I have her dress up pretty for me, in white lingerie, with her blue shoes, and get to work tying her up. I put her elbows behind her, and her wrists in front so I don't have to worry about her arms going numb too soon. I tie her legs together all the way down and tie her head backwards by her hair. I let her sit like this for a while, but she decides to squirm around and falls off the couch onto her back. She isn't very happy with this decision and from there, we move her up to kneeling in front of the couch and I cane her backside for a while. Finally, I toss her up on the couch and transform the tie into a hogtie and let her wallow there for a bit. She definitely quiets down after all of this.
Duration: 19:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3340kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage and Caning

Bondage, strappado and spanking for hot blonde part 2 Full HD 1080p Parry Sound

Very beautiful blonde with naked boobs, with naked ass, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with topes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her. Professional domination, spanking, strappado and torture for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large basement.
Format: m4v
Duration: 39:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3735kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, strappado and spanking for hot blonde part 2 Full HD 1080p

Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke Zellwood

Exotic Brooke struggles as Jay paws at her stunning body, grabbing her flesh, picking her up, bending her over and having his way with her. Her elbows are bound together, a fat white ballgag fills her mouth and tight ropes surround her pretty pussy. Onscreen, her perky nipples are crushed with clover clamps, her shapely legs are tied far apart and her big ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape. Kneeling on one leg, Brooke is bound between the wall and a post, her elbows welded together and a big red ballgag strapped into her mouth. Jay roughly tweaks her gorgeous nipples before clamping them with clothespins and re-gagging her with a heavy leather gag. Next, the dark-haired beauty is shoulder-carried into another room where she is toyed with at length.
Format: real
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 600x336, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

Время генерации страницы 0.03919 секунды с 9 запросами