Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Leaving Marks Part One Rutland

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance. But Maddy gives herself over to bondage as easily as a sheep being sheared. She doesn't have an ounce of pretension about her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part One

Spy interrogated & tormented Blomkest

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Sexy redhead Sarah Brooke is a spy breaking into the office of a rival company to steal data. She sits down at a computer to steal copy the data onto a thumb drive and I catch her in the act. I put a cloth over her mouth from behind. Sarah struggles but soon I guide her limp body to the ground. I pull Sarah's arms straight over her head and grope her firm tits running my hands up and down her firm body. I pull up her shirt over her face and begin playing with her bare stomach, groping her tits and I shove my hand down Sarah's pants fondling her pussy. Sarah is laying on the ground now with her ankles tied together and she's stripped down to her tiny thong and strapless bra. Her wrists are tied together in front of her and I use the winch to crank Sarah up and into a arms over head suspension. I come near her with an electric prod and shock Sarah awake. Sarah screams and spasms uncontrollably. I interrogate Sarah about who she works for but the stubborn spy refuses to talk and I continue to shock her. I start to get irritated and whip Sarah's bound body. Still defiant Sarah tries not to scream and this amuses me. Next I have Sarah laid out on the torture rack with her ankles tied together and wrists tied in leather straps overhead attached to a crank. I crank her until her body is bow string taut and she's completely unable to bend her arms and legs. Sarah struggles to say fuck you to her torturer. I laugh and run ice cubes slowly down her neck to her chest over her breasts and nipples. She then continues the cube down over Sarah's ribs and taught stomach, circling her belly button a few times. I then cut away her thong leaving her completely exposed. Sarah lightly moaning in pain unable to move. I give the chains another crank pulling Sarah even tighter. Sarah shrieks in pain. Sarah is still laying naked on the rack now with her legs spread. I push a foam roller under her lower back forcing her torso to stretch painfully. I tease her hard nipples with my vibrator then move don to her exposed pussy and clit. Sarah's body betrays her - she moans in sexually pain as I force an unwanted orgasm out of her. I laugh and continue to vibrate Sarah after her first orgasm bringing a new kind of pain to her. I smile knowing that I've successfully broken her and the defiant spy will now be putty in my hands telling me everything I want to know.
Duration: 26:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6704kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spy interrogated & tormented

Syrena Tries to Escape The Institute Shelbiana

Studio: realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Syrena
Syrena in scene: Syrena Tries to Escape The Institute - Classroom - realspankingsinstitute / Syrena in scene: Syrena Tries to Escape The Institute - Classroom - realspankingsinstitute
Syrena is caught trying to escape The Institute. She is shackled and handcuffed and brought back inside. Syrena is laid out on the table and, with her bottom bared, is spanked hard with the martinet. She is then handcuffed to the refrigerator and left there overnight.
Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 149.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syrena Tries to Escape The Institute

The Secretary Kewaskum

Vivienne works part time in an office and does a very good job of keeping her appointment book organized. She spends some of the time on the telephone chatting and this particular day it seems that the appointment was not happy with her performance. He walked behind the desk, something that is strictly against policy, and grabs her before she can even call security.
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 200.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Secretary

Big tit trailer trash gets whats coming to her Truro

My neighborhood is getting bad. New people moving in all the time and they are total low life trash. Cars up and down the streets all night long and low class looking bimbos walking around. I go to my back yard and find my newest neighbor Rachel in her skimpy daisy dukes smoking a cigarette and messing around with some long electrial extension cords. The dumb bleach blonde booted bitch is trying to steal my electricity!! WTF!!! Alright missy, I've had enough of your kind of trailer trash in my neighborhood. I'm on the HOA and I looked you up when you moved in. You have a record as long as my arm and if you don't cooperate, I'm calling the cops on your ass!! I make her strip her belly baring t-shirt and bare her huge DD tits. You're going to learn a lesson today you slutty thing. I cinch her elbows together painfully behind her back leaving her arms to flail like little flippers. Awwww is this the extension cord you were using darlin'??? I jack her up against a tree and secure her body to the tree with the cord. Getting comfy Rachelle? You'll be out here all night long. I rope up her booted feet and secure her ankles tightly to the tree. Afraid of going back to jail honey? Once I'm done with you, you'll be begging to move out of my neighborhood!!!! I grab the rag she has shoved in her short shorts pocket and shove it into her big mouth. Get it in bitch!!! I wrap her head over and over with silver duct tape. Look at you now - we can't hear you crying poverty anymore. Too broke to pay your electric bill, but not too broke to get those huge fake tits!!!! I add a neck rope XXXX the blonde's head back to the tree. Is that too tight?? I hope so!!! I grab some cardboard out of the firepit and create a sign to adorn her look - Mother Fucking Thief!!! I watch her struggle as I walk off to plug the electrical cord in. Don't sweat and drool and get yourself wet babydoll or you'll get the shock of your life!!!!
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 345.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big tit trailer trash gets whats coming to her

Время генерации страницы 0.04566 секунды с 9 запросами