LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Revenge goes bad for slave turned domme La Asuncion

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
My submissive Adara Jordin walks into my house telling me that she'll no longer be a slave or serve me. She has a henchman Eric Cain with her and they grab my and rope me up Adara informs me that she is now a goddess and demands that I address her as Goddess Adara. While Eric is roping up my elbows and wrists Adara stuffs her worn panties in my mouth and wraps my face with elastic. I buck and grunt as the bastard adds a crotch rope and binds my ankles then puts me in a hogtie as Adara rests her feet on my bound body taunting and mocking me. Adara humiliates me even more by pulling my tits out. She looks at Eric and says it's time to leave but Eric is sick of Adara bossing him around - he has another plan in mind. He grabs Adara and ties her wrists. Adara resists but he then ties her elbows and ankles telling her she will always be nothing but a slutty slave girl. He rope gags her, gropes her tits, and smacks her ass as I lay helplessly bound struggling on the floor. He leaves us bound and gagged next to each other then changes his mind ... he lifts the bound bimbo Adara over his shoulder and heads out the door ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6607kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 662.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Revenge goes bad for slave turned domme

Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams and Jack Hammer Eagarville

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Anal Sex, Big Breasts, Big Dick, Black Cock, Black Pantyhose, Blonde, Blow job, Blue Eyes, Breast Bondage, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Interracial, MILF, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Squirting Orgasm, Tattoo, Vibrator
We haul out this big breasted blonde with her huge tits already tied up and ready to go under her slutty red dress. The leash and neck rope keep her in her place as we drop her to her knees. Keeping her neck in check, we haul out those monster tits and add a cock to the back of her throat. One after the other the dicks reshape her throat as she drools and chokes.
Quickly shifting a dazed Rain onto the fuck table and tying her ankles cross-legged, her holes are wide open and exposed. Mouth, pussy and ass are ripe for the plucking and pluck them we do. 10 inches of BBC take every inch of her ass as Rain moans and whimpers. It isn’t easy to take that much dick, it is a good thing she is such an anal slut.
After roughly pounding out her pussy and ass, we finish it up with ripping out a squirting orgasm out of her well used ass. She cums and squirts like the well trained pet that she is. Is it any wonder that we had to have her back?
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams and Jack Hammer

Jay Edwards - Total Submission Amadora

Nude, except for black 5" pumps, curvaceous Tory is bound to a post with a thick beam between her thighs. One leg is frog-tied, a harness ballgag frames her face, and strict ropework encircles her breasts. Jay clamps her nipples and ties her other leg up to the cross-beam, her weight now supported by her most delicate flesh. Kneeling on the girlie-go-round, a bar holds Tory's arms back and a red ballgag fills her mouth. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and sticky tape. Jessica wears blue lingerie and a white ballgag, perched backwards on a rotating slave-chair. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and med-wrap, then exchanges her pincher clamps with heavy C-clamps. Nude, except for gloves and heels, Jessica sits cross-legged on the platform enduring tight breast bondage and crotchrope. Jay squeezes her full tits and changes her gag to cloth packing and blue med-wrap before clamping clothespins on her vulnerable nipples. Clad in red and black lingerie, statuesque Andrea is elbow-bound and tied to a post on the spinning platform.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 780kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 565.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Total Submission

Private Orgasms Kadena

This is a phone recording of a personal play scene. Totally behind the scenes, no script or discussion, just my body being taken from me and used as a plaything. I loved the feeling of the chains around my wrists and ankles. I struggled to not struggle against them, as they bit into my delicate skin too much while the wand continued attacking my poor pussy. In the end, mercy was granted and I was allowed to use the toy on myself, even though I was still locked and held captive.
Duration: 5:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 79.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Private Orgasms

Standing Orgasm Neptune Beach

I was unable to get away from the vibrating sensations. And I promise you, that's a very good thing for everyone involved!
Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 101.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Standing Orgasm

Время генерации страницы 0.03908 секунды с 9 запросами