LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hand made films Part 4 Beecher Falls

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Video language: English
Luna should be getting ready for work but instead is discovered taking a shower with no intention of working. She wants to go and see her boyfriend but her plans will come to nothing. A wet bottom feels the sting of the hand far worse than when dry and so she has too endure a prolonged spanking and reddening of her bottom. Naked she bends over for her punishment. This is another of our great Hand Made Films so you get right in on the action and it is encoded to a full HD wide screen size.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 381.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hand made films Part 4

No mercy for the red headed vixen Bishopville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I am so sick of these young slutty bitches taking advantage of my son Carmine. I've had enough of his current red headed whore and I'm taking control tonight. Firefoxxx walks in expecting to be greeted by him, but I am standing there waiting and I immediately wrap a rope tightly around her throat leaving her unable to struggle without choking. I tie her wrists and cinch her elbows together yelling at her the eintire time. I smack her around for dressing like a fucking XXXX in over the knee red patent stiletto boots and a skimpy skin tight dress. You are in for a surprise sweetie. No more of you after I get done. I push the brat onto the floor and decide to fuck with her head a bit by slowly removing my hot pink panties and shoving them completely into her big mouth. I wrap silver duct tape around her head securing them tightly and then wrap the tape around and around her eyes leaving her unable to see what is to come. I bend the bitch over and laugh at her submmission. Dumb cunt!!! I apply a brutally insane crotch rope up and into her poor pussy and ass and the slut seems to actually be getting off on it. WTF???? I pry her thighs open and put her in a frog tie - just like the little whore she is. You ready for more sweetie?? I grab my Hitachi Magic Wand and press it on her pussy and clit fucking with her while threatening her. She is moaning and whimpering under the gag, but unable to make much noise at all. I insert the vibrator into her crotch rope and roll her over onto her belly. This way she is stuck there being XXXX to orgasm over and over like the whore she is.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 253.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No mercy for the red headed vixen

Hogtied and Cleave Gagged West Finley

Vivienne today was being a bit of a damsel. Everything was the worst that it could have possibly been. Out of milk this morning for the coffee, forgetting to have lunch ready, running out of mascara, it didn't matter, it was the worst. I knew that she needed a bit of a lesson in perspective to I bound her up this afternoon and let her be unhappy, helpless and a real damsel.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 316.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied and Cleave Gagged

Pink Underwear Masturbation Cropwell

Vivienne gets a new pair of panties from a huge fan of hers. She models them on the bed, turning this way and that, showing off her fantastic body. She makes sure you can see every exquisite square inch of her, even moving the panties to give you a little peek. She enjoys herself immensely with her hands and then a vibrating wand.
Duration: 25:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 386.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Underwear Masturbation

Katie Thornton – rope bondage session Shady Spring

Cast: Katie Thornton
Genres: double breast pump, bondage
One of the most exhausting machines is actually the double breast pump. Ask any woman who just gave birth, pumping is a real chore, it does wear you out! Everyone’s favorite HuCow Katie is back in the barn for some double breast pumping, and there’s not much she can do about it because the farmer tied her in an elaborate bondage position, including tied udders with ropes that hold the cups in place. It always takes a long time for any results to appear with the breast pump, so Katie wanders around the barn, unable to stop the relentless pumping on her huge udders. After what seemed to be an eternity, the farmer returned to inspect the yield. It’s not much, but Katie is getting more productive every day!
Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14733kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Thornton – rope bondage session

Время генерации страницы 0.08123 секунды с 9 запросами