View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 01:44 PM   #11
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mongerinasia.com- Cute Asian Maid Lets Boss Impregnate Her

Mongerinasia.com- Cute Asian Maid Lets Boss Impregnate Her

Description:
Finding good maid service in southeast Asia is actually harder than it looks. Sure, in terms of cooking and cleaning, these girls are a dime-a-dozen. But an extremely important aspect of being a good maid is to be sexually appealing at all times to the boss, and often the girls I interview just dont make the cut. Not pretty enough, not skinny enough, too old...the list goes on and on. Thats why when I do find a hidden gem who can be all of the above, I like to keep her around for a while.

Which brings me to Elisa: When this sexy 18-year-old teen stepped into my condo for a job interview, my heart (and dick) leapt in joy. Wow, so fucking cute She had a beautiful face, nice small teenage tits, and a perfect little pussy that was about as tight as they come. And every time Id ask her a question or give her instructions, shed cover her mouth and giggle in a coy, demure way and it turned me on immensely.

When I told Elisa she needed to strip down to the nude while she dusted the house, she was definitely shy at first. But she didnt protest as I stripped her bra and panties off, exposing her barely budding teen boobies and her perfect, silky-smooth pussy. She knew what this job was really about

As I watched the little whore walk around my condo in nothing but high heels, I was overwhelmed by the urge to impregnate this little breeder. So after she gave me a nice, long blowjob and I fucked her in multiple positions, I finally dumped my sticky load deep into Elisas perfect teen pussy. I let her know that she was hired and she thanked me profusely. No problem sweetie, now clean up this mess you made all over the floor
Model:
Elisa
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 005_elisa.mp4
File Size : 1447.6 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:24

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:005_elisa.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Время генерации страницы 0.07130 секунды с 9 запросами