LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Vivienne Velvet in the Ankle Tie Cabin John

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I love this tie, particularly. It's something devious I came up with and you may have seen it on another of the websites that I run but here I introduce my slave Vivienne to the ankle tie. She's not exactly a huge fan of it, though she does enjoy extra stress when it comes to our bondage play. In any case, I have her strip down to her panties and heels and bind her up nice and tight. Arms behind the back, so she can't interfere in my fun when it comes to tormenting her. I stick the inflatable gag into her mouth and pump it up enough that it distorts her face and makes her VERY uncomfortable. Some nipple clamps finish the job off nicely. She's definitely not going anywhere and she is definitely not happy. Both good things from where I'm standing.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 219.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vivienne Velvet in the Ankle Tie

Gina's Pleasure and Pain part 1 Carmel

Gina is a happy ball of sexual energy, and she enjoys sexual submission in her personal life. Using that info, we do our best to prepare her for the rigors of a serious BDSM shoot. But the first time with Feenix can often be a very advanced session. He keeps the bondage tight and the punishments sincere as he begins guiding her through the pleasures of keeping him satisfied, which leads to orgasmic relief for Gina. And just when she thought orgasms are a reflief, he ties the vibrator to her and shows her that anything can be used to create pleasure and pain. Gina cums often and looks amazing throughout..
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 169.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina's Pleasure and Pain part 1

Gag sizes Poughquag

Wow, so many requests already! You want to know a lot about me haha! Can my elbows touch? Yes they can very easily! Am I going to wear a chastity belt 24/7? Not yet, but who knows! What gag size can I take? Well, I think both Gina and Sophie did this experiment, with 43mm and 52mm ballgags. I can take the 2 inch one, no problem, even though I am only a small girl. I’m not going to tell you my height though, it will be a secret, but I am nowhere near as tall as the epic Sophie! So I think it is even more impressive I can take a 52mm ball hahahaha
Duration: 5:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14663kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 567.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gag sizes

Gwen Media - Part Time Scene 3 Lubec

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Two friends decide to turn a simple evening of poker playing into an intense session of servitude and bondage. Winner takes all!
Format: avi
Duration: 50:32
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 871kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 376.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gwen Media - Part Time Scene 3

Big titted slut is hung Cougar

Darling is back with her massive EE breasts and amazing ass to match. She is as strong as she is flexible and is as tough as she is beautiful. Darling is currently a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and actively in the gym 5x a week. What should we do with someone as tough as that? Subject her to the Sexuallybroken treatment, naturally. Let's see just how tough she really is.
Today we have our ass kicker completely helpless and exposed in a brutal category 5 position. Her massive tits are severely wrapped and bound. We just love objectifying body parts on our girls, for some it can really fuck with their heads, but not today, Darling is a seasoned pro who loves being objectified and used. We have her ankles bound and spread to a suspension bar, her arms trapped behind her back. Darling is in the ultimate "Fuck me" position but instead of being on her back she is propped upright on a table. This is a position you just don't see everyday.
We walk in with a hard cock and simply slide it balls deep into her wet helpless cunt. With in seconds we have this powerful women cumming like a common whore over and over again. We don't let up. Darling gets pounded hard and deep and orgasm after orgasms is fucked out her. Then we insert 3 fingers inside her hungry pussy and within seconds Darling is squirting as she screams out yet another brutal orgasm. We lost count and frankly don't care how many times our purple belt has cum. We jump up on the table and throat fuck Darling into subspace.
Now it's time for fun, we suspend Darling by just her ankles and now she is floating in that perfect "fuck me" position. This is a cervix buster! The cock hits home over and over, and Darling almost passes out from the massive pounding that brings orgasm after orgasms along with it. Between, cock, vibrators and fingers, Darling is a cum drunk mess, barely babbling English and drooling helplessly out of her pie hole. We jack the 3 fingers back into her pussy and blast out the grand finale of all squirting orgasms from her broken pussy. We leave our ass kicking purple belt drooling all over self, eyes rolled back into her head and oozing pussy juice onto the floor beneath her, floating helplessly wondering what the fuck just happened....
Duration: 12:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6737kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 648.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big titted slut is hung

Время генерации страницы 0.06718 секунды с 9 запросами