LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Standing Strappado Milton Freewater

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Witness Vivienne, wearing a black waist cincher, black panties, pantyhose and black fetish boots. She is helpless, of course, because that's what she deserves. Standing, rope holding her in this painful position, arms wrenched up behind her. The ropes move all over her body, multiple times, changing her position over the course of the video. Always standing. Always uncomfortable. Always helpless, just like she deserves...
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 328.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Standing Strappado

Linny Lace in video Chelsea Spanks! Linny - Part 1 - 2 Emporium

Studio: Goodspanking
Cast: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Linny Lace
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Sweetly clad in peach, pretty lingerie, Linny offers herself up for some much needed discipline spanking. Chelsea is only too happy to oblige and lovely Linny gracefully drapes herself over Cheslea’s knee for the spanking she craves. Chelsea begins spanking over Linny’s pretty outfit, sensually playing with the frilly layers of Linny’s skirt. But soon, the spanking takes on a more serious tone as Linny’s bare bottom gets the attention it and she deserves!

Total size: 1.0 GB in 2 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Linny Lace in video Chelsea Spanks! Linny - Part 1 - 2

Taped Up Brat Mount Judea

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sometimes Master likes to manhandle me. Being fair, I like it too. I love acting like I hate it. He is so strong, pushing me around how he likes me, being rough with my body, that it turns me on. So when he says it's play time, I got very excited. This time, he tapes me up and leaves me to struggle and try to talk to him on the couch. He made me dress sexy, which makes this even hotter. I am tossed around on the couch and he adds a bunch of tape, pulling my head back towards my feet, making me still. I was so hot when we got done. I really hoped he would do some more awful things to me later...
Duration: 7:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10480kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 555.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taped Up Brat

Brunette Slave Torment Ludwigsburg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
This meek little brunette is led into the room by her master, submitting as he inspects his prize. He twists her pert, milky tits and torments her sensitive nipples, crushing them mercilessly with his improvised devices of tyranny. He isn’t hesitant about inflicting agony on her moist twat, squeezing her nether lips with tight clothespins until she begs him to stop. He simply changes methods, her smooth, creamy skin with hot candle wax as he spreads her on the floor in anticipation of releasing his pleasure.
Duration: 1:13:44
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1568kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 917.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brunette Slave Torment

Gags and cuffs Ambia

By popular request: Isis gets handcuffed by Sabine! They did not try hinged handcuffs yet, so they wanted to see how these things work. Or rather: Sabine wanted to see. Isis is as always the (willing) victim. Of course, Sabine gets out the ballgags after she handcuffs Isis. They have a 43mm and a 52mm ball, but (like me) my sister Isis has such a big mouth she can easily fit a 52mm (2 inch) ballgag. I think she can go even bigger!!
Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14672kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 480.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gags and cuffs

Время генерации страницы 0.05576 секунды с 9 запросами