View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 05:50 AM   #11938
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Flexible bondage slut put through her paces Hughson

Endza is a gem. A lifestyle bondage slut that got into the industry so that she could get access to better bondage and stronger orgasms, this exhibitionist knows exactly what she wants. And what she wants is to be stuffed full of dick until she is cross-eyed. We can give her that. Let’s get started, shall we?
Live shows are strenuous and not for the weak of heart. It is fast paced and without mercy, all the action flows without a break. Most can not handle it. Endza can. We shackle this flexible newbie down in painful splits, bolt a vibrator in-between her thighs and get started. Endza takes to the dick like a duck to water. She throws herself on the cock as we train out her throat.
Back and forth the dicks take turns on her mouth, passing her head around like a game of tetherball. In short order our pretty starlet is transformed into a drooling mess, her makeup running down her face. When dick meets makeup, dick always wins. Every time. The dicks are winning. All the while the vibrator is working its magic.
Endza has a ridiculously sensitive pussy. She orgasms at the drop of a hat. The endless orgasms rip through her bound body as she shrieks her head off. Our bondage slut is dazed and drooling, and we are only just getting started. Can she last the whole show? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned and find out!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flexible bondage slut put through her paces

Syrena Tries to Escape The Institute Beaver Island

Studio: realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Syrena
Video language: English
Syrena in scene: Syrena Tries to Escape The Institute - Classroom - realspankingsinstitute / Syrena in scene: Syrena Tries to Escape The Institute - Classroom - realspankingsinstitute
Syrena is caught trying to escape The Institute. She is shackled and handcuffed and brought back inside. Syrena is laid out on the table and, with her bottom bared, is spanked hard with the martinet. She is then handcuffed to the refrigerator and left there overnight.
Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 149.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syrena Tries to Escape The Institute

The therapy Cushman

Release Year: 2021
Take a tour please to convince that we are the real slaves in love, we are happy to be humiliated and tortured by our Masters. Every girl slave on the site belongs to her Master as a property. Please join to our Masters society and choose a slave you wish. We have tons of photos and videos to please our Masters. Take a look how beautiful we are in submission and humiliation before your eyes. Thank you for your time, Master." - Slave H.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2917kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The therapy

The Missing Ingredient Hilham

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sometimes things don't go as planned for shoots. This video is taken just minutes after I was zipping Vivienne up into her armbinder when I managed to pull the zipper off of it. This was very frustrating for everyone, especially Viv who spent so much time trying to get it to fit just right before I broke it. Ahh, well, that's how these things go from time to time, isn't it? Well, she was complaining a bit too much and when I ballgagged her, she didn't stop. I tried to pull it in tighter but she was fighting me, still annoyed about the Great Armbinder Fiasco of 2017, and by that point I'd had enough. I grabbed a padlock and locked her ankles together, leaving her to squirm a bit on the dressing box while I worked out what other misery to visit upon her. Maybe I could distract her from the broken zipper.
Duration: 10:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 156.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Missing Ingredient

Crotchrope Hogtie Tillman

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
This was a lovely little rope scene between Vivienne and I. She squirmed and struggled to deal with the crushing crotch rope as best she could but unfortunately for her, I love to see her squirm. So I tightened it down enough that she definitely did not enjoy the tie. And then to be gagged how she was?! Very humiliating! It was simply an awful situation for her but in the end, it didn't matter. I got what I wanted. And that's always what Vivienne wants to give me.
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 298.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crotchrope Hogtie

Время генерации страницы 0.04027 секунды с 9 запросами