Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bdsm Most Popular Car Captive Lorelei Tied Up in her Slip Whitehaven

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English
Alix waits for hours straining in bondage, starting out in her full costume and bit-gag, later winding up topless and leather-gagged.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:36
Video: 864x480, MP4V, 4758kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 517.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Car Captive Lorelei Tied Up in her Slip

Elbow Bound Bitches Woking

Release Year: 2005
Genres: Bondage
I tie them up so their elbows are touching. They are so helpless that way! When I have them like this I can do anything I want to them! Sometimes I get them to cum for my own amusement using vibrators, dildos or whatever I have lying around. You are going to love these Elbow Bound Bitches.
Duration: 1:13:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1198kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 682.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elbow Bound Bitches

Bdsm Anal Slave Treatment - Maddy O'Reilly Seagraves

Genres: BDSM, Anal Bondage Fucking, Anal Sex, Belt Bondage, Bent Over Tie, Big Dick, Black Cock, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Interracial
We had placed our slut for the day on slave position number 1 while we set up for the next scene to give her a moment to compose herself. She has had all the time she is going to get. Now her holes are going to earn their keep. Yanking her up and shackling her down onto our fuckstool, both ends of Maddy are now deliciously, completely exposed. We make full use of that fact. What follows is a non stop pounding of every available hole until her eyes are circling like pinwheels.
The leather cuffs keep her wrists and neck properly restrained. Maddy can not squirm away from the cock, her only option is to take the training. And take it she does. Her mouth is wide-open, her ass is completely available. Both cocks step up and attempt to shake hands in the middle. Maddy gurgles and gasps as 10 inch BBC tattoos its initials on her tonsils. The rock hard cocks pound her ass. She is vibrated and cums hard, shrieking, over and over again.
Maddy can hardly even twitch, fucked completely limp and we are still not done with her. The assfucking she just received is only the warm up for the proper pounding that is going to finish up this shoot. A few more thrusts into her cranked open mouth hole to remind her of her place and we are ready to move onto the fourth and final position. Enjoy the ride my dear, it is only going to get more intense...
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Anal Slave Treatment - Maddy O'Reilly

Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane Moultonborough

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM
Mz. Berlin decided to stop in to check out Katharine and air out her grievances. Katharine can barely choke out her defense with the collar wrapped so tightly around her throat. Meanwhile, Juliette has no problem shouting her appreciation for the things Claire Adams is doing to her.
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Amarna Miller Ettrick

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Caning, Begging, Belt Bondage, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Harness, Breast Whipping, Breath Play, Caning, Crotch Rope, Drool, Gagging, Hitachi, Hood, Legs Spread, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Nipple Weights, Rope
Bound standing, stretched out and wearing a leather strap around her neck, our sexy redhead finds herself helpless and unable to escape our metal and leather bondage. Soon the boys step in and Amarna is quickly overwhelmed by cock. Brutal face fucking and rough fucking, soon blast Amarna into LA LA land. Non-stop relentless face fucking is breath play at it finest, add in the rough fucking and soon Amarna is screaming, moaning, cumming and drooling, like a common slut. In the end, Amarna can barely stand, and has liquid dripping out each hole.
Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amarna Miller

Время генерации страницы 0.09372 секунды с 9 запросами