LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Red Rope Couch Hogtie Nu Mine

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
My Master and i have decided to shoot some pictures today. So i take off my clothes, remaining just in my red underwear. He puts the red collar on me to match, then decides to use the red rope. He ties my hands behind my back and then my ankles into a simple tie. While he puts the red ball gag on me, He whispers that i will be tormented today for being bratty and i have no escape. I get scared not knowing what will be next and what he will do to me. The expectation of the unknown has a tricky way to play with my slave mind and He is very good at it. While i was squirming and sliding deeper into my own fears, He jumps on me and grabs my hair going thru the rope and connecting to my ankle tie XXXX me to bend into a hogtie. He let me stay like this for some time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11085kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 742.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Rope Couch Hogtie

Bound to the Bed and Vibrated Abell

Every once in a while, Vivienne makes me more than a little crazy with her chatter and constantly bugging me to pay attention to her. And every once in a while, I decide I want to take a nice nap in the middle of the afternoon, but she simply won't leave me alone. So I decided that today, I was going to take a nap and she would leave me alone in peace.
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 244.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound to the Bed and Vibrated

Feature: Kidnapped Ceo King Salmon

This is another feature update of the kidnapped Ceo theme. The one we did last time was very popular! It seems a lot of people have the fantasy of teaching their female office boss a good lesson! When we saw arrogant office worker Lana, with her tight leather skirt and big jewelry, we knew she was going to be a perfect victim for our feature. It wasn’t long before she woke up in a dark basement, chained to the wall, stripped of her clothes, locked in a super heavy steel collar. That’s better! We are going to keep her for a while, maybe she will change her attitude!
Duration: 4:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11650kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 421.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feature: Kidnapped Ceo

Orgasm in the Office Fedora

Vivienne has let her new position go to her head. Her new day job is working in an office and she has been bossing people around, pushing buttons and generally being a nuisance to everyone, even the old timers who have been there for a while. She loves to throw her weight around and so a bunch of her coworkers got together and hatched a plan to help Vivienne relax a little bit.
Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 313.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm in the Office

What Happened? Lavender Rayne Disputanta

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What Happened? Lavender Rayne

Время генерации страницы 0.05158 секунды с 9 запросами