View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 07:05 AM   #31
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mongerinasia.com- Pregnant Whore I Already Knocked Up Comes Back for More Sperm

Mongerinasia.com- Pregnant Whore I Already Knocked Up Comes Back for More Sperm

Description:
As most of you veteran mongers know, days and weeks can go by in a blur when youre mongering in Asia. Night after night youre dumping your seed into different wet holes and they all start to blend together. Youll see a girl on the street or at the mall and think to yourself, Did I fuck that whore? I really cant remember.

Fortunately (or unfortunately - depending on your situation) these _ have much better memories. For instance, one day I was sipping my afternoon coffee at a roadside coffee shop when I locked eyes with a cute little pinay who was obviously pregnant. She smiled at me but I didnt smile back. She was already knocked up and I couldnt impregnate her, so what was the point? But she kept smiling at me and eventually walked over.

Hello Sir. Do you remember me?

Ummmm.no. Sorry.

Its me, Irene You boom-boom me a few months ago. And now Im pregnant with your baby She beamed at me when she said this, not in a threatening way as some western women would do, but in sincere gratitude. Im five months pregnant now and so happy

I couldnt help but laugh because I barely remembered the little whore. But as the memories slowly started filtering back in, I started to piece together a drunken night that seemed like ages ago. Yes, I remember her now, but wow When I fucked her she was so tiny and skinny, but now she had filled out like a real woman - big juicy udders and a belly like a beach ball.

Yes I remember you now. How are you honey? You want some money or something? I asked, assuming the worst..

No Sir she said, acting almost offended. I just wanted to thank you...and ask if you would boom-boom me one more time.

Hahaha, I love southeast Asia. I told her sure, Ill give her a nice farewell fuck and send her pregnant ass out with a bang. And thats exactly what I did When I finally dumped my semen all over her pretty face, I told her to scram. I dont have time to waste on girls Ive already fertilized. On to something fresh and new
Model:
Irene
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 013-irene-preg.mp4
File Size : 641.72 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:013-irene-preg.mp4 - 641.7 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.07541 секунды с 9 запросами