Thread: Shemax.com
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 10:43 AM   #17
kyzia183

Поблагодарили 1,614 раз(а) в 1,537 сообщениях

All my threads

kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Shemax.com- Bom is da Bomb

Shemax.com- Bom is da Bomb

Description:
Bom is another sexy young Pattaya girl who will blow your mind and your load. She ignites your fuse with her compact little body which sports her big head and two large exotic eyes. Our device is triggered by her cute cock and nice tits. The countdown to detonation begins with her dick sucking while she plungers her own stick of dynamite until it explodes with cum.Met up with Bom at the New Orn Bar on Soi Diana in Pattaya as I was walking back to my hotel on Soi LK. Half way between 2nd Road and Soi Bukhao, this bar is quite a ways from the main Ladyboy Bar areas in Pattaya which are Walking Street, Soi 131 and Soi 6 and are all between Beach and 2nd Roads (see Travel Guide for further details). It is a large outdoor bar that appears to be open 24 hours although like in the movie Aliens the ladyboys mostly come at night, mostly. But if you are staying in the Soi BukhaoDianaLK area this can be convenient when you are coming back from the other bars at 4AM and are still horny.

Model:
Bom

Studio:
Shemax.com

Info:
File Name : 63-bomisdabomb-hdv.wmv
File Size : 284.84 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:24

Download Screenshots RAR K2S:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b708932dc3c65