View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 10:54 AM   #1701
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Your girlfriend shagged by me

Your girlfriend shagged by me

DOWNLOAD

About video
I'm always getting emails from guys who like the idea of their girlfriends doing a Jim Slip scene. Don't ask me why, maybe because it's horny or maybe they just want to get them out of the house for a day! LOL. Personally I think it's quite horny, the idea of packing your girlfriend off to shag someone else................as long as she comes back! This is how I got to shag the lovely Gemma, wow what a scene, I mean WAS SHE HOT!!?? I'd say scalding. She was under strict orders to get a 10 rating and I have to admit she behaved like a wild animal and so in my infinite wisdom and after consulting my independant adjudicators, I solemnly award her a rating of 10. So guys, keep contacting me and you could be selected to have your girlfriend shagged by Yours Truly (and me as well)
Starring:
Tags: Chubby, Blowjobs, Boobs, Round Butts, Cum Shot, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Masturbation, Spanking, Big Tits, Facial

Size: 1.55 GiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 27 min 6 s

JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11142 секунды с 9 запросами