View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 11:53 AM   #38
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mongerinasia.com- Skinny Thai Whore Gets Creampied and Corked

Mongerinasia.com- Skinny Thai Whore Gets Creampied and Corked

Description:
Dont you guys hate it when you receive a late night booty call when youre already tired and spent? Maybe youve already fucked a couple different girls that day and youre just about to go to sleep, but then you get a text from a whore youve been wanting to breed and she says shes ovulating? And even though you know you should say no and get some rest, your inner-monger cant pass up an opportunity to spread your seed?

Thats exactly what happened a couple weeks ago in Pattaya. I had already banged a couple cute teens that day and was exhausted from the long sessions. But as I was going to bed, my phone buzzed and I saw a message in broken English that always sucks me in: Me ovulate now. It was from a girl Id banged a couple times before, Daowann, and she had told me numerous times she wanted me to knock her up. She wasnt the prettiest whore Id ever banged, but she was nice and skinny and loved to suck my cock. Females have a narrow window of time each month when you can impregnate them, so I knew I needed to act.

Daowann came over to my apartment and was definitely dressed to impress. I stripped her down and played with fresh, fertile pussy and she went right to work getting me hard with a nice, deep blowjob. However, Im not gonna lie guys: after only 20 minutes of fucking, my tired body betrayed me. I was so exhausted from the previous fuck-sessions, I could barely keep myself interested in Daowanns otherwise perfect fuckbox. It happens.

But I knew the little breeders egg was dropping down her fallopian tubes, so I summoned all my will power to deliver her the biggest load I could. I shot as much sperm as possible into her tiny box and corked her pussy like a bottle of fine wine. Hey, even when were tired we owe it to our ancestors to spread our genes as far as possible right?
Model:
Daowwan
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 008-daowwan.mp4
File Size : 1216.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:42

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:008-daowwan.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Время генерации страницы 0.05569 секунды с 9 запросами