View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 07:13 PM   #46
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mongerinasia.com- Busty Brainless Bangmaid Blows the Boss

Mongerinasia.com- Busty Brainless Bangmaid Blows the Boss

Description:
I had arranged to interview this weeks Bangmaid based on some facebook photos she showed me. Classic mistake. She mustve sent me photos from years ago, because when 19-year-old Queenie showed up at my door, she definitely wasnt as attractive as her photos suggested. Just a little too chubby for my taste and not pretty enough.

Still, she had a nice set of fat, ripe udders hanging off her chest and I could tell from looking at her she knew how to deepthroat. So instead of canceling the interview, I decided to proceed and see what this well-endowed little porker could do.

I made Queenie change into a sexy maid outfit and told her to pop her juicy jugs out of the uniform and clean the house. As I groped her and squeezed her sweater meat, she didnt protest at all. She seemed resigned to her fate as a foreign mans servant, so she allowed herself to be prodded and poked with no complaints.

Normally, I would conclude an interview by dumping a load of sperm deep into the candidates cunt, but there was something about Queenies mouth that made me want to dump it there. I didnt even want to test out Queenies other holes - I just wanted to fuck her face. So for about half an hour I thrust my 9-inch cock in and out of Queenies mouth to see how much throat-fucking she could endure. I was pretty impressed She didnt gag or puke much at all

She did such a good job that I decided to reward the little whore with a nice fresh coat of warm sticky jizz all over her face. Dont worry honey, Im doing you a favor. You are not naturally very pretty, so youre going to need all the cosmetic help you can get. And my semen is great makeup for girls with your complexion.
Model:
Queenie
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 009_queenie.mp4
File Size : 1348.88 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:19

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:009_queenie.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Время генерации страницы 0.05990 секунды с 9 запросами