LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bound bastinado for haughty model Deweese

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I'm really getting tired of these uppity glamour models - always arriving late with an air of total arrogance. Today curvy model Adara Jordin shows up late and spends an hour in the bathroom getting camera ready. Then she has the audacity to tell me everything I want to shoot is an upcharge. The bondage, the tape, the length of the clips ... bitching about it all and demanding more money. I grab some zip ties and start with her thick thighs and of course she complains it is too tight. I remove her dress before zip tying her arms and no surprise - she demands more money for the stripping. Enough is enough - I snap and decide to teach the haughty bitch a lesson. I cleave gag here then add some electrical tape her big mouth open. Adara tries her best to complain through the gag but I ignore her. I straddle her squeezing her nipples then remove her high heels and add a brutal zip tie to her two big toes finishing her off in a wrist to ankle hogtie. I roll the bimbo over and shove my filthy pantyhosed feet into her gagged mouth laughing as she tries to get away from me. Then I pick up a bamboo cane informing the arrogant glamour model that I plan to beat the soles of her feet. I t0rture the bottoms of her feet smacking them super hard with my cane. Adara screams and curses through her gag as I continue with the bastinado. I leave her struggling on the rug letting the arrogance lesson sink in ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6661kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 751.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound bastinado for haughty model

AJ Marion is Cheerleader Manhandled Millersville

AJ is in her cheerleader uniform and rather than getting out the door to head to practice, she gets grabbed from behind and her elbows bound together. Then her mouth is stuffed with panties and vet wrap secures them in with a Sweet Gwendoline wrap. This happens off screen before the beginning of the clip. Once the video starts rolling, she is manhandled and dragged into frame and thrown unceremoniously onto the couch. She struggles against her captor even as he binds her ankles together and then pulls them up into a hogtie.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 283.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Marion is Cheerleader Manhandled

Tight bondage and domination for naked slavegirl HD 1080p Lester Prairie

Beautiful blonde with naked small tits, with little hot ass, with naked sexy body and with naked shaved pussy plus plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes- full body on the floor. Professional bondage, domination, strappado, predicament and torture for horny slavegirl with naked ass in the large garage.
Duration: 18:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4472kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight bondage and domination for naked slavegirl HD 1080p

Hot sexy bound pantyhose obsession Saint Leo

Sexy Maria Jade likes to keep me bound and gagged for her pleasure. She adores pantyhose and has me layer several pair before she ties me up with more pantyhose. Once I am bound and cleave gagged with pantyhose she loves to grope and manhandle me running her hot little hands up and down my bound pantyhosed legs. She reaches into my blouse and feel my tits then uses per foot to play with my pussy. The sex kitten wraps her pantyhosed legs around me and plays with my body until I am ready to cum. Being helpless in her power makes me dripping wet and Maria loves to rub my wet pussy with her feet. She calls me her good little whore and tells me how much she enjoys teasing and me. Maria rubs my feet until I explode in a huge orgasm cumming for Maria as she works her magic on my pussy.
Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 250.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot sexy bound pantyhose obsession

Bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked bitch Full HD 1080p Herington

Sexy slavegirl with naked boobs, with naked pussy and with naked sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her hot little ass and beautiful body. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny model with beautiful breast in the large house.
Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3493kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked bitch Full HD 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.05960 секунды с 9 запросами