LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Perverted couple took her for ransom & more Saint Johnsville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
My husband Jim Hunter brings pretty Jae Lynn into the abandoned warehouse and ties her to a chair. She's confused and terrified sobbing through her gag. When he finishes with the cruel tight bondage he removes her gag to call her for ransom. The bound beauty cries into the phone begging him to pay. He replaces her gag and finishes her off in a frog tie leaving her pantied pussy totally vulnerable. He knows I can't wait to play with the helpless thing while he goes off to collect the money. I sit next to Jae Lynn and begin groping her sweet tits and pussy. I enjoy this part so much. I lick and suck her nipples hoping that the payment takes a long, long time so I can have more kinky fun with my helpless captive ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6659kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 595.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverted couple took her for ransom & more

Halle Von Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid Lyndeborough

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Halle Von
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, All Sex
Girls like Halle Von are just made for being humiliated? spanked, slapped, gag-balled, spit on, whipped, ravaged by fucking machines? whatever. It's something in the way they look and the way their body language says me in every possible way? Even if she wasn't one of Master Bruno's BDSM sex slaves, Halle would be getting humiliated in ANY life situation. This scene starts off with Master Bruno slapping and spitting on Halle's gag-balled face until she's glazed like a ham. Then he deepthroat fucks her mouth, making her give him a blowjob far beyond her physical capabilities. She is then tied down and flogged on her thighs, pussy and tits until they're bright red, and her pussy is nice and raw for Bruno's dildo-on-a-stick. Now, for the rough sex! Bruno pounds Halle's sex holes in a half dozen positions before shredding her ass with the flogger again, even harder than before. By the time Bruno dumps his big load of cum on her chin and mouth, Halle is a crying, quivering fucked out slut. Total submission!!!
Duration: 26:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7738kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Halle Von Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid

Hard tied standing Dorton

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Blonde naked girl, extreme hard tied up and pussy torture.
Duration: 22:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5765kbps
Audio: 282kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard tied standing

Mandy Slim – One Bar Prison challenge Varysburg

Tall Dutch blonde Mandy Slim found out about our One Bar Prison challenge on Twitter. Like many girls, she did not believe that one bar can be enough bondage to hold a girl in place. So she came over to take the challenge! I told her to bring her tallest heels, and she looked awesomely fierce! She was so curious about the One Bar Prison, touching it and lubing it up, so we got right down to business. The special metal plug was inserted very carefully, with Mandy halting the progress a few times to find her position. All she could do was stand up very straight. She tried and tried, but she could not escape this evil device! Another victim of the One Bar Prison!
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11673kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 376.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Slim – One Bar Prison challenge

Lexi Lane - Busty neighbor girl tied to a chair for Dawson Springs

Lucious little Ziggy Star is so cute in her pigtails, but she's far from innocent. Dee has her spread and bound to the Hitachi as she giggles and moans before greedily gobbling down the strap on dildo as it's shoved into her mouth. Ziggy drools shamelessly till her spit mixes in with her sopping wet pussy and she's a filthy mess and covered in her own slime.
Duration: 8:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Lane - Busty neighbor girl tied to a chair for

Время генерации страницы 0.06326 секунды с 9 запросами