Old 07-25-2021, 05:00 AM   #12042
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kay Kardia high Coon Valley

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, “tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum.” We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Kardia high

Katarina Hartlova – wrists to boobs Nelsonia

Surely 2 boobs cuffs will fit on each of Katarina’s huge natural boobs? We cuffed her boobs with 1 cuff each before, but two makes it more secure. Katerina in a chastity belt, boob cuffed, wearing a heavy collar, that’s something you don’t want to miss. To make this a bit harder for her, we cuffed her left wrist to her right boob and her right wrist to her left boob! Behind her back! With double handcuffs of course. Then we gave her the key and watched her struggle, those giant natural breasts swinging as she tried to reach the keyholes. We love Katerina. She should be in bondage permanently. Especially her boobs. Did we mention boobs?
Duration: 5:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12275kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 532.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katarina Hartlova – wrists to boobs

Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal Cahone

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
We are doing to throat fuck her into next week.Using our legendary and often copied wooden walls, we shackle and bolt her in place. Tight breast bondage keeps her perfect perky tits jutting out.
Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal

Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed Konya

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious. All it takes is a man with the right connections to make a few phone calls and the next thing she knows she is whisked from a world of spas, salons, and clubs to one of bondage, discipline, and sex. Being stripped and exposed gets the girl into the right state of mind when her new owner comes to take possession of her. It's basic psychology that Cyd and Elise have exploited before. The less they're wearing, and the more vulnerable their position, the less likely they are to put up much of a fight.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed

The corrupt judge Old Orchard Beach

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Amanda Foxx is a very arrogant, corrupted and greedy judge. She has been doing favors and helping the cartel mobs to escape justice in spectacular ways. A huge amount of money has been poured into the judge to make this happen and she is becoming more and more greedy. She demands a bigger payout each time they need her help. Recently another one of the mob bosses has been in trouble and the mob appealed to Amanda again. She received a very large cut to do what she does the best, but she refused to get him released from custody demanding more money. When the cartel calls she informs them that she is not moving a finger if they don't double the money threatening them that she even will send the DA after all of the them as she has plenty of evidence for each one of them so they better ante up the hefty payment and change her mood. Whitney Morgan is the judge's minion assistant who does all the dirty work for her boss for 30% of the payment after each delivery. They sit talking proudly about their hold on the cartel and and the judge talks about the current case and the demand for more money. Whitney reinforces the idea that she should demand more. The judge's phone rings and the cartel wants to know why the judge hasn't release their friend as she already got the payment. Amanda with her arrogance and superiority tells them that she will not move a finger if they don't double what she asked before. She tells them that their friend will never see the light of the day without more money and even if she doesn't feel in the mood, she may decide to hunt each of them with the DA as she has plenty of evidence for each one of them. So they better start they making her accounts larger. The mob agrees to pay. Amanda orders them to leave the money at the certain place. She asks her minion to go and pick the money. Whitney is happy as she is in full support of the plan, but the cartel has other plans as their hit woman is sent to make the judge and her minion pay dearly, very dearly. Whitney arrives at destination picks up the money and gets in her car where I am waiting for her. I put a thin leather cord around her neck. Whitney fully obeys and doesn't move a muscle. I tell her to call the judge to come and pick her up because her car is broken down and she has the money. After she finishes the call Whitney is out of car marched into the house stretched in spread eagle while I check the money then turn my attention to Whitney again grabbing the scarf around her neck and gagging her with it. I hit her hard in the belly and then on the head and down she goes. When Whitney awakens she immobilized in a horrible way with ropes crushing her elbows together and brutally bound in a ball tie with a panel gag her to keep the head up.
Duration: 37:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6686kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The corrupt judge

Время генерации страницы 0.04630 секунды с 9 запросами