Old 07-26-2021, 05:29 AM   #12057
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jay Edwards - I Have Been Good Oldhams

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
The plot, as usual for Jay Edwards is plain and simple - a beautiful girl related and nothing more.
Format: real
Duration: 1:27:01
Video: 512x340, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 283.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - I Have Been Good

Brutal Wrist Suspension In Her Pajamas East Orange

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Pretty blonde Whitney Morgan is relaxing outside in her pajamas. She comes inside and lays on the couch to watch television but decides she is tired and ready to go to bed. As she walks through the house towards her bedroom I ambush her from behind pressing a cloth over her mouth and nose. Whitney fights but the fume is too strong and soon she collapses on the floor. I drag her body into a lair where she awakens with her wrists bound and attached to a chain which has her completely suspended feet off the floor. Whitney is blindfolded and she struggles and kicks trying to free herself. She kicks at the air but her efforts are futile. I approach her and lift her pajama top exposing her ripe breasts. I take some time groping and manhandling them then lower her to the floor so I can stuff her mouth with a wad of cloth. I wrap her face with thick white electrical tape then bind her ankles together to prevent more kicking at me. I hoist the girl up again lifting her off the floor again. Her slippers fall off from struggling. I punish her by whipping her until I get bored. Then grab a taser and zap her. Her suspended body shakes and spasms from the electrical jolt. I laugh and do it again. Poor Whitney is sobbing through her gag. I whip her again and watch as she flies through the air. I decide to put my captive out of her misery so I give her a huge jolt of electricity then laugh as she crumbles into a heap on the floor ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Wrist Suspension In Her Pajamas

Melyne Toomsboro

Melyne, a small tittied french girl with a nice body asked for her first Bdsm scene.
Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1679kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 538.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melyne

Busty brunette hogtied & helpless Hetland

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I'm so excited about the party tonight and impatiently waiting for my roommate Luna Dawn to be ready. She enters the room and is wearing the exact same dress that I have on. The busty bimbo knew damn well what I planned to wear and she rushed out to get the dress. I demand that she change into something else but she refuses so I plan another tactic to get my way. I offer her a shot and soon she is very woozey. I quickly rope up her elbows welding them tightly together then pull out her big tits. I add a chest harness then stuff a rag into her big mouth and wrap many layers of elastic bandage around and around her pretty face. I add some thick electrical tape to her massive gag and soon she is silenced. I pull her dress up over her ass and expose her bare pussy then bind her legs tightly together while she struggles and moans through her gag. I roll her ontoo her belly and finish her off in a hogtie taking time to grope her bound body before leaving her bound, gagged and helplessly struggling while off I go to the party ....
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 891.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty brunette hogtied & helpless

Bdsm Most Popular The Case of the Captured Detective Part 1 New Midway

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage
Cute student Phoebe has been given detention for talking in class and not being able to sit still. To help her out she's now gagged, and tied hand and foot. She's all by herself, feeling squirmy and uncomfortable, so she carefully stands up and works her way over to the desk to look for scissors. Of course before long she finds herself more securely attached to the chair...
Duration: 15:00
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 4763kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 558.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular The Case of the Captured Detective Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.07095 секунды с 9 запросами